Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
One was a contractor in logistics the other a chef in London and Paris.
What they both have in common besides the love of good food is the love of street culture. Years ago they met in Paris during a regular sale of shoes at the Place de la République…
From this meeting, the pair launched into a collaboration of sharing their passion for food. They started with pop-up restaurants with the aim of offering gastronomic street food to all, from a range of mixed recipes from different cultures and from gastronomic food to street food. Then, they had a brainwave…. Resulting in to transforming their Pop-ups into a real restaurant in downtown LA. From PARIS to LA come and travel with us.
Planning an event? Explore our Events & Catering Menu for a variety of options, both in our restaurant and off-site.
DRAGO Centro’s unique interior is designed by acclaimed Los Angeles based designer Stanley Felderman, who is internationally renowned for creating modern buildings, interiors and product with a playful twist.
DISTRICT’S design philosophy mirrors its deliciously unexpected approach to food and drink. The resulting atmosphere is a marvelously curated art meets craft, past meets future vibe that is wholly enticing and utterly original.
If you are looking for a special, comfortable place to unwind, celebrate, or simply relax with delicious whiskey, we invite you to make a reservation with us! Hope to see you soon.
Serving a wide range of vegetables, grains, fish, and game, Manuela also features an exemplary bar program, which serves classic cocktails using house-made bitters and tonics. Local beers are on tap, while the carefully selected wine list is designed to pair with the smoke and acid at the heart of Manuela’s menu.
Designed by Los Angeles native Matt Winter and named for Manuela Wirth, the restaurant is illuminated and animated by specially commissioned works from artists Paul McCarthy, Mark Bradford and Raymond Pettibon.
The Main Dining Room offers open air dining under our retractable roof with views of the Vibiana bell tower and the upper balconies of the rectory building. The Lounge offers dining tables along the banquette and windows overlooking 2nd Street.
*We have a 15-minute grace period. If you will be arriving later than the grace period, please message us on OpenTable or your reservation will be cancelled.
*All dining experiences are limited to 90 minutes to accommodate all reservations.
*We accept reservations for up to 8 guests.
*All parties of 9+ can visit www.fixinssoulkitchencatering.com to fill out an inquiry form for large parties. We will be in touch between 24 to 48 hours with further details.
*Each reservation is treated separately. We cannot guarantee nearby seating for separate reservations.
*We ask that your full party be present in order to be seated.
*An automatic 20% service charge is included for all parties of 6+ w/ the option to split checks up to 3 times, max.
- KBKarenBLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoA great place with good food and a great vibe. I definitely recommend.More infoMrs. FishPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Downtown•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerPuebla •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was fantastic and the views were very breathtaking!More infoTakami Sushi & Robata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Downtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was my third visit to Joyce and my first encounter with the lunch menu. Great food and the servers are personable and helpful. Excellent fried crab sandwich! But I haven’t had anything there that I didn’t like!More infoJoycePrice: Expensive• Regional American (Southern)• Downtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAlways a good time. The food is consistently fresh and flavorful.More infoLittle Sister - DowntownPrice: Moderate• Southeast Asian• Downtown•4.7
- ASAlanSLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely the best French toast I have ever eaten...all the food was great but the French toast stood out. Freaky day because it was not supposed to rain, but it's LA so of course it rained and we had windy gusts on the outside...BUT...Perch has blankets!. Yes and soft quality ones, so we were toasty even in the LA blizzard.More infoPerch LAPrice: Expensive• French / American• Downtown•4.6
Some of East LA’s best restaurants are popping up for one night only on the Westside
Los Angeles Westsiders can look forward to a taste of East LA without braving the 405.
3 reasons to try Jordan Kahn’s casual new lounge at Meteora in LA
The Tulum-inspired LA restaurant recently debuted a new lounge with exciting snacks and cocktails.
Discover Los Angeles
Think Los Angeles is a one-industry town? Think again. From the micro-Seoul of Koreatown to unexpected fusion cuisines (take Chinese-Mexican, for one) and strip malls that house destination restaurants, the city’s restaurant scene is notably experimental and diverse. Ask locals where to find the best taco truck (or lonchero) in the city, and you’ve struck a match. These mobile microenterprises are a part of the city's lifeblood. With L.A.’s own Pulitzer Prize-winning food critic, Jonathan Gold, describing the city as “less of a melting pot—more of a glittering mosaic,” we’re seeing L.A.’s vast palate show up on the plate.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Downtown is USC University Club
- The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles L.A. Live
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Los Angeles Music Center
- USC The University of Southern California
- Los Angeles Plaza Historic District
- Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
- Walt Disney Concert Hall Downtown
- Terrace Park
- Macys Plaza Shopping Center
- Regal Inn
- Pershing Square Lacmta Station
- Los Angeles Theatre
- Fashion District, Los Angeles California
- Central Los Angeles Library
- Omni Los Angeles Hotel California Plaza
- Van Buren Place Historic District
- 7th St Metro Center
- Downtown Jessica Apartment
- State Street Recreation Center
- L.A. Auto Show