Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Introducing a new and unique concept. Two chefs in one kitchen. Fresh and organic ingredients from farm to table creating dishes executed to perfection by an Italian and a Hungarian Chef. Come and enjoy our superior service embedded in a new stylish industrial ambiance.
For Reservations of 8 or more guests:
We accept reservation requests via email. Please provide the information below.
Desired Reservation Date
21 - 39 GUESTS
Reservations for this size are limited. Please send an email to email@example.com to check for availability.
Please submit an inquiry on our PARTIES tab, located on our website. Our Director of Events will be in contact with you.
For your reservations:
-We cannot guarantee any specific table or area, we seat first come first serve
-Your reservation is not confirmed until we respond with confirmation
-We book based on availability
-We do not seat incomplete parties
Thank you for your interest in hosting and dining with us at The Oaks at Lakeside.
Vino Wine and Tapas Room Restaurant, a European-style wine tasting restaurant in the heart of San Fernando Valley, California (Encino, Ventura Blvd), offers a delicious alternative to the same old dining experience and more than 100 wines into the establishment, which diners can pair with myriad cheeses and tapas.
Gluten-free, vegetarian option, and organic wine offered.
Let Vino cater your next event. Bring Spanish tapas and large paella to your next event or backyard. We also specialize in wine tasting events.
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined todayThe ambiance and service were great, the dish however was too salty and overdone.More infoDavenport's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Encino•4.7
- KKimboLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined todayWe normally eat at the Silverlake location because of the ambience and overall atmosphere but this Sherman oaks location is just as quirky and has great Valet parking. Service and attentiveness is just so great. We were early and the manager got us started until the waitstaff was ready for the indoor sections. Very good and no wonder it’s hard to get a reservation. A truly amazing restaurant for the valley.More infoBacari - Sherman OaksPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sherman Oaks•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMiles the host kicks off the experience with utmost positivityMore infoThe Oaks at LakesidePrice: Moderate• American• Encino•4.5
- ASAngelaSNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jul 15, 2023Absolutely loved the dinner experience at Monaco Encino. Tasty drinks with a wonderful presentation, delicious homemade pasta, and I'm still thinking about their Malabi Martini dessert. The manager and servers were so nice and welcoming too! Definitely a place to try for a date night or girls night!More infoMonaco EncinoPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Encino•4.4
- MMarivipOrange County •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Hunter was great. The food tasted awesome and his antics made us laugh.More infoBenihana - Encino, CAPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Encino•4.4
Here’s who made the Los Angeles Times’s 101 Best Restaurants list
From super-casual spots to high-end restaurants, here are the Los Angeles Times’s hotly anticipated favorites for 2023.
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
Like much of the greater Los Angeles area, Encino has seen a recent renaissance in food and flavors. For many years, it has been known as a great place to get a taco. More recently, however, it has expanded to much more than that. It now has everything from gourmet waffle houses to some of the best steak restaurants in Southern California. It offers easy access to world-class wines and fine tequilas. Of course, it also delivers fantastic Pacific Coast seafood, fresh from the ocean, and the cornucopia of abundance that is California produce. Once you taste an avocado creme brulee paired with uni, you'll know what a perfect marriage is. The Los Angeles community has become a Mecca for the top chefs in the world, and Encino has been putting them to good work.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Encino is Posto 896 Italian & Hungarian Cuisine
- Encino Oaks Shopping Center
- Hjelte Sports Center
- Los Encinos State Historical Monument
- Encino 5 Bedroom House-Private Pool
- Plaza De Oro Shopping Center
- Star Hotel Inn and Suites - Universal Studios
- Sherman Oaks Galleria Shopping Center
- Courtyard Shops of Encino Shopping Center
- Archwood Manor
- Encino Junior Shopping Center
- Rubio Plaza Shopping Center
- Balboa Municipal Golf Course
- Encino Three Bedroom Home
- Sepulveda Dam Recreation Area
- Woodley Avenue Park
- Balboa Sports Center
- Van Nuys Golf Course
- Hollywood Bowl Overlook
- Airtel Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
- Lake Balboa Park