Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Order from the menu of shareables for appetizers that the whole family can indulge in. The shrimp, spanakopita triangles and Greek salad are all options that can be ordered for the table for a fun social night at Daddy Jones Bar.
Please note, our patio is walk in only.
If you are looking for a romantic dinner for two or host a large event, Machu Picchu is for you. Not only will you have some great food, but the extensive cocktail list will definitely help you top off a great evening out.
Chef Daniel Bojorquez has created a menu which has culinary influences rooted in the same countries as many of the residents of East Somerville.
La Brasa is a Neighborhood Steak House and Grill, located on Broadway in East Somerville adjacent to its sister restaurant Fat Hen.
Our mission is to serve modern American comfort food, incorporating locally sourced ingredients, with many vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. Our friendly staff will make a memorable experience whether you join us for lunch, dinner or our highly acclaimed weekend brunch.
We are a fantastic venue for hosting large groups and intimate dinners. Our Bar offers a wide variety of craft beers from around the world, boasting 37 draft beers, 120 bottles, signature cocktails and a thoughtfully selected wine list.
Join us on the patio or saddle up to the bar and admire our selection of over 150 bourbons and whiskies from around the globe.
Reservations are recommended, however walk-ins are always welcome!
We accept dinner reservations through OpenTable and over the phone. Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are strongly recommended for full dinner service only. Our bar is first come first serve. Fri and Sat there is a $50 minimum per person for parties of 10 or more. After 8 p.m. I.D.s are checked at the door.
For large party inquiries (private events, buyouts, holiday parties etc.) contact owner Koryn Zammuto at email@example.com.
Located in the heart of Assembly Row (Somerville, MA) minutes from downtown Boston, the restaurant boasts a vibrant atmosphere with floor to ceiling windows, two extensive bars, a raw bar, private small dining area, and outdoor covered patio pavilion that is heated and dog friendly with full-service.
Come enjoy our creative cocktails, and amazing appetizers, steaks, seafood, flatbread, salads, sandwiches, pastas and more!
Josephine is the latest concept from James Beard nominated Chef Michael Scelfo of smash hits Alden & Harlow, Waypoint, and The Longfellow Bar.
Josephine is a celebration of family and food, focused on Italian favorites and simple pleasures.
Josephine features deep dish & thin wood fired pizzas and whimsical riffs on classic Italian foods, all set in a lively space. A massive marble bar with craft cocktails, ice cold martinis on tap, and a huge out door space that's dog friendly with an outdoor bar and fire pit will bring you back again and again.
We would like to make you aware of the governor’s latest mandate limiting guests to a 90 minute dining experience.
In order to maximize your stay with us, we recommend that you view the menu on line prior to your visit at www.ruthschris.com to make your party’s dining selection before your arrival. We also advise you give your entire multi-course order to your server. We will make sure that all courses are timed for your enjoyment.
Because of the 90 minute time limit, we will not be able to seat incomplete parties as the clock starts once we seat the table. Please have all party remembers arrive together for your reservation.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we want to ensure you get to enjoy the full Ruth’s Chris sizzling experience to the best of our abilities.
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOnce again a fantastic evening at Bricco's. This restaurant never disappoints. The mussels were fantastic and the steak out of this world. The steak was cooked perfectly with a seasoned crust and an exact medium rare center. The wait staff were also extremely attentive. I would highly recommend Bricco's to anyone coming to Boston!More infoBriccoPrice: Expensive• Italian• North End•4.6
- XXinevipGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a go to! Went with my husband and two boys (15 and 13) on a whim and was able to get an early res for New Year’s Day. I got the gluten free pasta with truffle sauce and mushrooms - chef’s kiss amazing - and everyone else had their own lobster ravioli dishes - yes, that good!! We CRAVE this place. Make a res through Open Table to make seating easier, then head to Dolce at the corner for gelato and/or and affogato for dessert :) You won’t be disappointed.More infoTrattoria Il PaninoPrice: Moderate• Italian• North End•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We have been many times and the food and service are always impeccable. Our server yesterday was absent and inattentive. He served our wine 30 minutes after we sat down and we had to flag him to get bread and to clear out plates. We saw many other servers that we previously had all providing the excellent service we have come to rely on at Abe and Louie’s. We were disappointed with yesterdays service. Hopefully was a one off occasion.More infoAbe & Louie’s - BostonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Back Bay•4.7
- KMKimberlyMvipGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server, Adam, was great!More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Assembly RowPrice: Expensive• American• Somerville•4.3
- JSJenSNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best brunches I’ve ever had!! Fantastic wine, cocktails and fresh, creative dishes that were so delightful we ate nearly every bite. Can’t wait to visit Boston again and return. Even my picky, foodie vegetarian boyfriend was completely wowed. We live in NYC where there is the BEST food, and were totally impressed!More infoAlden and HarlowPrice: Moderate• American• West Cambridge•4.6
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Somerville isn't just the forgotten sibling of Boston dining; it's now a hot spot for great food in its own right. From traditional diners to innovative Thai restaurants along Union Square, there's something for everyone. You'll find hearty, comforting clam chowder, meaty Boston baked beans, and succulent lobster rolls at diners and restaurants across the squares of the town. Best of all, it's just a Red Line trip away from the center of Boston. Once you're done eating authentic Somerville cuisine, why not top it all off with some Boston cream pie, which was invented in 1856 at what was then known as Boston's Parker House? If you'd rather stick around Somerville, pay a visit to one of the many bakeries that offer it.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Somerville is Josephine
- Ball Square
- Kearins Playground
- Meadow Glen Mall Shopping Center
- Mount Vernon Street Historic District
- Wellington Circle Shopping Center
- Foss Park
- Harris Playground
- Wilson Square
- Prospect Hill Station Historical
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Boston Somerville
- Farlow Herbarium
- Paul Revere Park
- Columbus Memorial Park
- Affluent Apartments Medford
- Hoyt Sullivan Playground
- Conway Playground
- Wellington Circle Plaza Shopping Center
- Palmacci Playground
- Glen Street Playground