Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Try the Ravioli Aurora experience, sip the fantastic wines conveyed by charismatic staffers because in Arte our patrons are part of the family."
The kitchen concept is to create dishes traditionally Italian, emphasizing fresh, seasonal ingredients and product of the highest quality.
The menu highlights include homemade pastas, a wood oven roasted fish for two, roast pork chop, baby rack of lamb and of course the rigatoni with sweet and spicy sausage that has become a classic over the years.
The wine list has been a yearly recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence since 2002 and it focuses on hard to find wines from regional Italy along with other international selections.
Please call us if you are running later than 10 minutes.
Your table will be reserved for 1hour and 30 minutes.
Find the real Italian atmosphere in a cozy restaurant, where to eat only rice based Specialties and Risotto!
A unique gluten free experience, 100% made in Italy.
The first Risotteria Melotti was opened in Isola della Scala, in the region of VERONA, in 2002. The idea of opening a Risotteria in New York came in order to make this typical and traditional italian dish known and cooked by us, with the rice we produce and with the typical old style techniques used in Isola della Scala.
Please know that we have a grace period (15 min) .
All of our outdoor seating have heaters for your dining comfort but we ask that you dress accordingly for a New York winter.
This is the story of Paolo and Matteo, two guys from Milano who had an idea. Let's take the heart of our tradition and fuse it with the exciting innovations happening in Italian cooking, they said. Inspired by the Roman deity Janus who looked to the future as well as the past, Giano respects tradition and embraces the future. We like to think of our little corner in the east village as quite special, and hope you will too
Some of our most popular dishes include our Lasagna (both a vegetarian and vegan option), Vegetable Curry in Cashew Sauce, Carrot Risotto, Beet Hummus, Soothing Mung Soup, Avocado Toast (on homemade gluten free toast), and more. We also serve a unique Brunch menu with items like Sweet Waffles, Savory Waffles, and Vegetable Pancakes. Our beverages are all homemade everyday like our fresh limeades, shakes, teas and more. Please note we do not serve alcohol.
We are currently serving outdoor/patio dining only during this time for lunch, brunch, and dinner. We look forward to serving you!
Proof of Covid-19 Vaccine required to dine inside the restaurant.
We focus in farmers who respect the biodiversity and respect the LAND. We work with small production of wines, therefore every time you come you will find something new, beautiful and interesting! We have an UNIQUE and FUN way to choose the wine. You'll have to COME and try it for yourself! #choosthemoodwebringthewine
Our cuisine is genuine Italian, from small bites to a full dinner - don't forget to try our delicious desserts! All based in local products and the freshest ingredients!
We have as well a small cocktail list ALL vermouth based! You will me amaze how good they taste!
Bowery Meat Company is the latest restaurant from John McDonald. A modern steakhouse with a balanced meat-centric menu that features beef from Diamond Creek Ranch, domestic Colorado lamb, veal and more. The menu is complimented with oysters, seafood and market salads.
Among the ruins of ancient Greece were items such as clay pots that revealed many clues to daily Hellenic life. PYLOS (pronounced Pee-'los) - the root word that includes things of clay - celebrates these prosaic artifacts we now recognize as great art.
*Pylos Restaurant now offers outdoor dining that is covered and heated.
Kobo offers sharable snacks and starters as well as seven handmade pastas–including our signature fideua.
Fideua is a pasta paella dish originating from Falencia in 1915, abroad a fishing boat, due to the lack of rice available by fisherman Joan Pascual during his travels along the coast of Spain.
Kobo celebrates the improvisation often seen in gastronomy.
Lush tropical vibes, pink couches, pineapples everywhere! Famous for our contemporary tiki cocktails created by mixologist Nazar Hrab, and our New-American / Tropical menu from Chef Colleen Dalton.
Also known for our Disco brunch - think oyster shooters, Banana Bread French toast, fried chicken and biscuits, pineapple mimosas, and fire disco and Y2K playlists.
On Friday & Saturday, the kitchen closes at 11:00pm
Pineapple Club is also known for its seamless events program, with 140 seats and 4 different rooms to choose from. Creating the perfect vibe for any occasion, custom to your specifications, with effortless ease. For reservations larger than 10 guests, please visit www.pineappleclub.com/events
Hope to see you soon, cheers!
REQUIRED PRIX FIXE OPTIONS:
Dinner: $49 per person, plus tax and gratuity
- House wine, draft beer, and sangria
- Three appetizers to be served family style
- One main course per person
Brunch: $29 per person, plus tax and gratuity
- Bottomless mimosas and drip coffee
- One main course per person from our brunch or dinner menus
If your party size has decreased, please give us a call; otherwise, there is a $20 no-show fee per person.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat local place. Owner/staff friendly and knowledgeable. True Italian cuisine- delicious pastas, Giano's chicken dish ( for non-pasta choices is either chicken or salmon) was very tasty. The portions were just enough for dinner Delicious wines at reasonable bottle prices. Would definitely go back.More infoGianoPrice: Moderate• Italian• East Village•4.8
- CTCrystalTNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI sat in the lounge area which is more for quick bites, if you’re there for dinner use the upstairs section. The food was absolutely amazing, everything was delicious. The service was very good as well. Highly recommend.More infoBONDSTPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• NoHo•4.7
- JJohnsonNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoThis is my sister and I first experience dining at Pineapple Club. We went with a couple of friends on our birthday. Everyone enjoyed their food . Majority of us went with the burgers ( beef and chicken selections) and chicken fingers. For appetizers we went with Tostones . Delicious 😋 As for the drinks some had mix reviews of expectations of the taste but it wasn’t too bad. The seating was comfortable and the music was loud enough for everyone to enjoy. For dessert, my sister and I had the brownie with vanilla ice cream. It was okay nothing to brag about. I wish the brownie was a bit more fudgy and soft. Thank you for the shottts for our celebration . I wish I had two shots 😋 the flavor was great and sweet. Overall we enjoyed our time. Will be visiting again . Thank you Pineapple Club 🍍More infoPineapple ClubPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• East Village•4.6
- MMMichaelM1 review5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Great every single time, since the first day you opened!More infoUpstate Craft Beer & Oyster BarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• East Village•4.7
- RRose1 review5.0Dined on Oct 13, 2023I don’t usually give reviews but this place was amazing! Every staff member we passed on the way to our table smiled and greeted us. Our reservation went from 8 down to 5 people. Then 2 of our party were an hour late. We put our order in at 7 and told the waiter that we had an 8 o’clock show to catch- I was impressed with how fast the food came out! We made it in time for the show. The margaritas were wonderful. Everyone was very happy with their food and the service was fantastic!More infoLa PalapaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• East Village•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover East Village
The East Village was once the heart of New York counterculture. Poets, artists, punk rockers and people who lived against the grain gravitated to St. Mark’s Place, perhaps the most well-known street neighboring Tompkins Square Park. Today, the original character of the place remains, but there’s an abundance of trendy eateries and fast-casual restaurants that take some of the edge out of the place. Still, charming tiny restaurants serving upscale, rustic fare add dimension to the multilayered neighborhood.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in East Village is Kissaki - Bowery
- Open Road Park
- East Village Parkside Oasis
- Astor Place Subway Station
- 430 east 13th street
- Peachtree Garden
- Joseph C Sauer Park
- Unique Three Bedrooms with Cozy Backyard
- Mccarthy Square
- Three Bedroom Apartment - 3rd Street
- Merchants House Museum
- Saint Marks Historic District
- One Bedroom Apartment - 13th Street
- Sheridan Square
- The Villager - Corporate Apartment
- Washington Square Hotel
- B Street Community Garden
- Off SoHo Suites Hotel
- Greenwich Village
- Ninth Street Community Garden Park
- The Bowery Hotel