Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located on the 2nd floor near the elevators.
After hours, entrance to Wolf is on 57th & Broadway. Please enter through Nordstrom’s Home department.
We are open for dine-in service and to-go orders with Curbside Pickup. Call (212) 295-2184 to place your order.
Adjacent to Clement, The Bar offers a bewitching menu of suggested and made-to-order cocktails, a selection of wines and champagnes available by the glass, and small plates echoing the Clement menu.
We're not just a restaurant; we're a culinary gem known for our delectable New American cuisine and renowned chocolate martinis
Each year many corporations choose Ayza as a venue for holiday parties, product launches, meetings and more.
Artist Sinem Disli invites you to dine under the stars. We are bringing the starlight indoors with the help of 33 handmade iridescent yellow light fixtures, arranged artfully with a gentle slope of the night sky. The yellowish-white color has been declared to be the average color of the universe in 2009, after the scientists had analyzed the light from 200.000 galaxies, formed by stars individually indistinguishable by the naked eye. The artist captured that warm beige shade with yellow LED lights in 6 different sizes, which are then arranged in the shapes of 33 constellations.
Sushi by Bou Times Square is located at 132 W 47 Street). Parties of 1-4 will be reserved with our Signature $60/per person 30-minute Omakase. Parties of 5 or more will be reserved with our Bougie $100/per person 60-minute Omakase!
Sushi by Bou's 24-hour Cancellation Policy: A 50% per person fee will apply to cancellations & no-shows for reservations made within 24 hours of reservation time. No same-day rescheduling. Text 917.268.7268 to cancel. No phone calls, please!
To upgrade to Bougie 60-min Omakase please text 917.268.7268 your full name, location/date/time, & number of guests. *Space is limited & we cannot guarantee we will be able to honor requests via your booking notes*
With a commitment to the freshest, most flavorful fish, flown in daily from the Greek islands and featured in its open fish market, Milos offers a dining experience based on the simplicity and sincerity of the Mediterranean diet. The restaurant's airy, elegant setting is reminiscent of the Greek islands. Founder and chef Costas Spiliadis continues the standard of excellence and hospitality he began in Montreal, where he opened the original Milos.
For event inquiries, please email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Live Jazz at the Whitby Bar is returning every Friday night from 6pm to 9pm. Enjoy classic Negroni cocktails as you listen to live jazz music from The Sam Taylor Trio.
For our Afternoon Tea service, please book via Open Table through the EXPERIENCE option. To confirm your afternoon tea reservation, we require a credit card for our cancellation policy. Should you cancel within 24 hours of the booking, a $50/pp cancellation fee will incur.
The Whitby Bar and Restaurant, inside The Whitby Hotel located in the heart of upper Midtown, offers modern American food in a uniquely eclectic setting. Open daily for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
All Day menu served Mon - Sat from Noon-6 PM , and Sunday from Noon -5 PM
*Enjoy Afternoon Tea service Mon-Sat from Noon:-5:00 PM and Sun from Noon-5:00 PM, reservations required.
At Loi Estiatorio we work hard every day, so on Labor Day, we don't work!
Loi Estiatorio will be closed on Monday, September 4th, 2023; we look forward to seeing you for regular service on Tuesday, September 5th! Have a safe and wonderful Labor Day!*****
With the International Ambassador of Greek Gastronomy, Chef Maria Loi, at the helm, Loi Estiatorio is a Mediterranean oasis in the heart of Manhattan, one block from Central Park, celebrating the flavors and hospitality of Greece, like the Greeks. Loi Estiatorio is an upscale take on Chef Loi's homeland cuisine, an ode to her roots with a unique and innovative twist. The menu is 100% butter free.
Reservations for parties of 6 or more require a credit card to confirm the reservation; cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will result in a $20 per person charge.
Our aim is to provide first class hospitality along with a memorable culinary experience. From start to finish, you will receive exceptional customer service, mouth-watering food, exotic cocktails and an extensive wine list. Your dining experience will encompass some of the amazing flavors from the Caribbean islands of Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and even some of the undiscovered regions of Mexico & South America.
At BuenaVista you can try "yucca” (or cassava) from Cuba, “barbacoa" (or pozole) from Mexico and Patagonian cuisine from southernmost South America. You'll be able to experience how the regional Caribbean and South American climates influence certain dishes.
- BCBrianCvipNew York / Tri-State Area •161 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA gracious welcome was received at this great seafood restaurant! It's an excellent location for Theater goers! Food is excellent as was our server Jason. A special shout out to Sommelier Matthew who's knowledge, communication skills, and personality added to our fun evening!! Cocktails. Appetizer, great wine, dinners. Desserts and tea. We arrived at 6;00. All was served in good order and we had finished our relaxed dinner by 7:30 having no problem making our 8:00 show time. Thanks so much!! We will be back!!More infoOceanaPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown West•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOxford/Oxfordshire •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Brilliantly epitomises NYC… warm welcome and vast portions of delicious foodMore infoDel Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - New York CityPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Midtown West•4.7
- SASAY24vipNew York / Tri-State Area •29 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Gorgeous space makes dinner feel like a special occasion. Innovative ways of preparing and serving staples like bread and chicken.More infoQuality BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown West•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023very noisy and busy, servers did not come to us until 30 minutes after we were seated. asked multiple times for a diet coke and never recieved it. food was decent. come for the experience, not so much the food.More infoLa Grande BoucheriePrice: Very Expensive• French• Midtown West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Midtown West
If Shakespeare said that the world is a stage, then Midtown West is the perfect neighborhood for a pre-show meal. Encompassing Broadway and the theatre district, this bustling stretch of blocks has more cultural cachet than Midtown East, and it’s a bit grittier. This means that there are casual staples like pizza, late night gyros and other street meat to balance out the high-end options. Some highlights include world-renowned sushi, Korean small plates, cozy New American fare, and more. Whether you’re into musicals or dramas, there are adventurous flavors for every taste.
Frequently asked questions
- 49th Street Station
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- 47th Street West Side Apartment
- Best Buy Theatre
- Empire State Building
- Pierpont Morgan Library
- Walk to Times Square Studios
- Bryant Park
- 50th Street Station
- Park Hyatt New York
- Central Park Zoo
- The Muse New York, a Kimpton Hotel
- The Pearl Hotel
- May Matthews Playground
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Times Square at Avalon Midtown West - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Central Park
- Hilton Times Square
- Midtown Studio Next to Times Square and Bryant Park