Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Johnathan Masse brings his expert knowledge of comfort food, having most recently served as sous chef at the Waverly Inn, and also for Chef Jonathan Waxman of Barbuto. Along with owner Christian Merand, formerly of Jean-Claude in Soho, they have created a restaurant that focuses on serving consistently great traditional food with a lively and unmistakeably French atmosphere.
Also open daily for lunch and brunch on weekends.
We specialize in Northern Italian Cuisine but also features dishes throughout the Italian Peninsula. Our cuisine is based on many long standing family recipes as well as new and innovative Italian presentations.
Our menu offers a wide variety of pasta, chicken, veal and fish dishes or our chef will prepare your favorite dish if you don't see it on the menu.
The large chairs and roomy interior provides an ambiance that is perfect for the important business lunch or the intimate romantic dinner.
Sushi Ryusei is a new traditional Sushi restaurant located in Murray Hill. It features an Omakase Chef's Sushi Counter as well as traditional choices by former head chef Masato Oyama at Sushi of Gari Columbus and Sushi of Gari Tribeca. Our other skilled chef is also from sushi of Gari.
We oversee the process through professional culinary eyes, from when the fish is cultivated until it is served to our guests. This allows us to build a sustainable and traceable system that will lead to higher customer satisfaction.
Japanese cuisine is blessed with opulent nature from both the mountains and the sea, which brings us rich seafood. Our wish is to bring quality seafood and Japanese food culture to the world, making the global food culture even richer and stronger.
The menu features many homemade pastas, classics, and Croatian delicacies, such as seafood Buzara (traditional Dalmatian stew with sea bass, shrimp and clams) and Pasticada (traditional meat with gnocchi). Seasonal items are also available throughout the year, such as soft shell crabs and lager-infused roast pork. Also featured is the Osso Buco, braised veal shank over rice or gnocchi, Vitelli alla Griglia, a signature dish showcasing the broiled king veal chop, and the Pollo Berulia, a chef's special of chicken sautéed in white wine with wild mushrooms and artichoke hearts. Gluten-free and vegetarian options are also available. The extensive wine list features an array of Italian and Croatian wines.
--Trip Advisor 2021
Royal 35 Steakhouse is a stone’s throw away from iconic New York City landmark, The Empire State Building, combining the vibrant energy of New York City with an authentic steakhouse setting.
At the core of Royal 35’s menu is our classic collection of high standard Certified Angus Beef brand USDA Prime. And marbling is key to its incredible flavor and tenderness which is dry aged for 30-35 days in our in-house aging box.
The 130-seat dining room and upper level private dining room offer a chic and elegant backdrop for an unforgettable dining experience for our guests.
The concept has garnished accolades such as "Best Bar In America" by Men's Journal, Whisky Magazine's "Best Whisky Bar In America", and "World's Best Bar Group".
The full live entertainment schedule can be found on our website (Bands / DJs):
Daily; first performance from 6:00pm - 9:00pm second performance from 9:30pm - 12:30am
- IRIvetteRKansas City / Kansas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Beautiful restaurant. Service was fine, people weren’t as friendly as I like but it really wasn’t bad. Food was delicious. I would return.More infoSerra by BirreriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was amazing. Service was great. Live DJ played great music for the type of vibe I was looking for. Very intimate setting, dim lights, smooth music. I have been to the location downtown but I must say this location in midtown is better for a date/anniversary type of thing. Food is way better at this location, not saying the other is bad because it’s still good but midtown STK is arguably the best steakhouse I have been to.More infoSTK - NYC - MidtownPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Midtown West•4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023very noisy and busy, servers did not come to us until 30 minutes after we were seated. asked multiple times for a diet coke and never recieved it. food was decent. come for the experience, not so much the food.More infoLa Grande BoucheriePrice: Very Expensive• French• Midtown West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect place to bring family or friends when you have a larger party. Their brunch is very good. Excellent food and great service. Nice open and airy bistro like-ambiance. Highly recommended -make reservations and enjoy!More infoThe Smith - NomadPrice: Moderate• American• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.5
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Murray Hill
While it's known for bars with copious flat screen TV and buffalo wing specials, Murray Hill has some culinary gems sprinkled among its more generic offerings. If spicier fare is up your alley, find some of the city’s finest Indian restaurants in the area nicknamed “Curry Hill,” which reanimated the neighborhood in the early 2000s. Elsewhere, you can find rooftop tacos with a buzzing bar scene, cozy wine bars, jazzy BBQ spots, and craft cocktails refreshingly free of the ubiquitous bros that can flock to these downtown blocks.
Frequently asked questions
- Kips Bay at Biltmore Plaza - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Hotel 31
- Luxury Apt w/ NYC Views
- Lexington Ave Studio
- Midtown East at View 34 - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Murray Hill Apartments by Globe Quarters
- NY Away - Murray Hill 2 -Bedroom - N12M
- Luxury Apartments near New York University Hospital
- Sniffen Court Historic District
- Luxury Apartments within walking distance of Grand Central Station
- Luxury Apartments in Murray Hill
- Studio Apartment - East 31st Street #30
- Dumont NYC-an Affinia hotel
- 33rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Saint Vartan Park
- The Gotham - Corporate Apartment
- Oakwood at the Nash
- Apt. Midtown East
- Manhattan Grand Central Apartment
- The Marmara Park Avenue