Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
please test us by 718-687-9872 if your party is more than 4 people (NO phone call please).
Please be aware when you make a reservation, we do have a 24-hour cancellation policy: $100 per person fee will apply to cancellations and no-shows for all reservations made within 24 hours of reservation time. No same-day rescheduling. Please text us by 718-687-9872 to cancel your reservation within 24 hours of reserved time. No phone calls, please!
- NKNikkiKvipGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoBondst is a staple of the NY community. Can’t go wrong here. Every experience is better than the last.More infoBONDSTPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• NoHo•4.7
- Mms11231New York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAmazing flavors, thoughtful presentation, excellent service.More infoCasa BondPrice: Expensive• Mexican• NoHo•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Absolutely fantastic! Amazing place to spend a payday. Super glad there was a table to accommodate 6 people! Had an experience at another location where the table was only comfortable for 4 and everyone else was distant from the group. Definitely will be back to enjoy again.More infoGyu-Kaku - New York, NY | East VillagePrice: Moderate• Japanese• East Village•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023A great place and a great experience truly very enjoyable, would highly recommend anyone spend Thanksgiving there. It was never crowded enough to feel chaotic, the staff were always very attentive, and the dishes were well portion and absolutely delicious as well as being perfectly filling. Would recommend anybody go there for the Thanksgiving experience. ￼More infoLafayettePrice: Expensive• French• NoHo•4.5
- FDFabienDNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Good welcome and service. Pasta were succulent and tiramisu good as well.More infoBar PrimiPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lower East Side•4.7
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
If its southern neighbor, SoHo, is shopping mixed with a sprinkling of restaurants, then NoHo is the inverse with a foodie vibe. While it was once home to artists like Basquiat and Warhol, it now boasts some of the finest food in the city. For the refined palate, stylish bistros frequented by artists, actors, and fashionistas offer everything from French-Vietnamese fare to classic Italian. On the more everyday side of the spectrum, you can find Jewish deli comfort food, a solid NYC slice of pizza, and inexpensive Mexican street specialities. In NoHo, style is dished out across the board.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in NoHo is Saxon + Parole