- HSHowardSMemphis •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoReally enjoy myself great time with my wife celebrating her birthday, we rarely get time like that, and it was well spent and romantic, thanks for the service and appreciate the good times.More infoThe Capital Grille - MemphisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.7
- JFJohnFJackson Hole / Wyoming •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoOutstanding experience in many directions. Piano bar to start, phenomenal server with 12-years experience. Food and presentation beautiful. Don’t forget dessert chocolate pecan brownie with vanilla ice cream. Then go back into piano bar area for after dinner drink.More infoFolk's Folly Prime Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Memphis•4.7
- MTMrsTateChicago / Illinois •12 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 14, 2023Bartenders Sean was very warm, friendly, and suggested some menu options that were awesome.More infoErling Jensen Small Bites / Topgolf Swing SuitesPrice: Expensive• American• Memphis•4
- HLHollyLChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Beautiful restaurant and an even better dining experienceMore infoSeasons 52 - MemphisPrice: Expensive• American• Memphis•4.9
- LELakeishaEMemphis •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Customer service and ambience was amazing. Loved sitting on the outdoor patio watching the sunset. Swordfish was delicious. Lobster bisque is amazing.More infoCoastal Fish CompanyPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Memphis•4.9
Discover East Memphis
When it comes to true American food culture, barbecue is at the top of the charts. And when it comes to great barbecue, Memphis is one of the most outstanding barbecue cities in America. East Memphis reflects this local love of barbecue, with at multiple restaurants all dedicated to the craft of barbecue. A true southern barbecue joint would be offended at even the thought of using store-bought sauces or prepackaged seasonings. Most restaurants all have their own secret mix of seasonings and rubs that they use on their meats. They also have their own preferred methods of preparation, such as slow cooking, smoking, charring or hickory roasting. For those in the mood for lighter fare, vegetarian options or tastes from the sea, East Memphis also has a variety of American bistros, Italian ristorantes and sushi spots.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in East Memphis. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in East Memphis who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in East Memphis either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Glen Haven Shopping Center
- Wilson Park
- Fox Meadows Park
- Walter K Singleton Park
- Bell Plaza Shopping Center
- Fox Meadow Square Shopping Center
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Lichterman Nature Center
- Emerald Park
- Extended Stay America - Memphis - Apple Tree
- Mooney Park
- Avon Park
- Mendenhall Square Shopping Center
- Lichterman Pumping Station
- Cloverleaf Shopping Center
- Gattas Plaza Shopping Center
- Perimeter Shopping Center
- Appletree Shopping Center
- Plum Tree Shopping Center
- Rodeway Inn Memphis