Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
20% gratuity is added to all parties of 6 or more.
Please call (734) 585-5155 directly if reservations are not available.
Follow us on social media or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exclusive information about our TasteMaker Wine Dinner Series - Featuring the biggest names in wine, our TasteMaker dinners perfectly pair these world-renowned wines with hand-crafted dishes created by the Ruth's Chris culinary team.
Comfort is the theme at our relaxed, family-friendly restaurant, where the menu runs to familiar, home-style dishes with top-notch regional ingredients. Enjoy our welcoming atmosphere featuring colorful yet classic design elements – bringing in added warmth and comfort with deep mahogany accents and large flagstone columns in our main dining room.
During the warmer seasons, take advantage of the two open-air dining areas surrounding the restaurant. We also have a dedicated, breathtaking dining room available for large reservations or private dining events.
With chef Bob Bennett at the helm of the kitchen, and our James Beard Award nominated staff’s dedication to great service, the Roadhouse draws in regulars from all over. We welcome our fans from right down the block or from all over the country. Buttermilk Fried Chicken, award-winning Mac ‘n Cheese, NOLA Gumbo, Nashville Hot Chicken, Oyster Po’Boys, full-flavored burgers, and Donut Sundaes are just a few Roadhouse specialties that people look forward to every time they dine with us. Beyond these tried-and-true dishes, the Roadhouse is also a destination for really good BBQ!
We’re known for our award-wining Cosmik fries, which are beer battered, sprinkled with our signature cracked black pepper seasoning, and served with a side of warm cheese sauce. From burgers to tacos, our menu offers a wide range of delicious options.
We live the craft lifestyle - beer, cocktails and even craft food made from scratch. With a dedication to local breweries, sustainability and community engagement, HopCat offers craft beer and great food in a vibrant atmosphere for an inclusive, unforgettable experience.
- PGPattyGvipDenver / Colorado •38 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoQuiet elegant atmosphere. Food was excellent. We had the AEA bass and lamb chops. Ate every last bite.More infoThe West End GrillPrice: Very Expensive• American• Ann Arbor•4.7
- ARA2RNChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a wonderful meal at the Earle! It is my favorite restaurant. Our appetizer was warmed goat cheese, rolled in sesame seeds and served over greens dressed in a vinaigrette. Everyone loved it. Next we had the Gorgonzola salad. It’s my favorite salad at the Earle. It is a simple salad with top notch ingredients and it is delicious. We had four entrees and they were all great! Lamb chops were beautifully presented. The beef tenderloin dijonnaise was incredible. The meat was perfectly prepared. The scallops were perfectly cooked and had a wonderful sauce. The beef bourguignon is so delicious. It may look like a simple dish but it is so full of flavor. They have an extensive wine list. Even the lemonade is freshly made to order. If I were to make a suggestion, they need to have wider tables in the booths. There is not enough room for people’s legs and you have to sit kind of sideways. I recommend sitting at a table.More infoThe EarlePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Ann Arbor•4.7
- DLDeanLDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThis is simply one of our favorite places. We love everything about it. Ambience. Location. Food. Service. Andy was our server last night and he was amazing.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Ann ArborPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Ann Arbor•4.7
- EIErinIPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023We had an incredible meal here on our last night visiting Ann Arbor. Service was great and they tucked us in a circular booth at the back, which is exactly what we’d been hoping for. Both of our cocktails were great and not too sweet (Shady Grove special and the Bramble On). Crispy Brussels sprouts were great and a huge portion for the two of us, could easily have gone 4 ways. We shared the grilled cheese and the pork belly bowl and both were delicious. The pork belly itself was the best we’ve had. Will definitely be recommending them and be back when we’re next in town.More infoThe Ravens ClubPrice: Expensive• American• Ann Arbor•4.2
- JHJamesH1 review5.0Dined on Oct 18, 2023My wife Katie and I are so glad we brought our son Joseph with us to The Blue Llama to hear Dmitri Matheny and his group on October 18th! This is a beautiful venue with a warm and friendly atmosphere. Thank you to the club's Owner Don, and our server Donal, for making us feel so welcomed and appreciated. We look forward to visiting here again soon! --James and Katie Hester, Breakthrough Music Today--More infoBlue LLama Jazz ClubPrice: Very Expensive• American• Ann Arbor•4.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Ann Arbor
The food choices in Ann Arbor are eclectic, fitting right in with the cosmopolitan tastes of millennials and the tradition of excellence preferred by older generations. Tantalizing aromas waft from continental eateries, or if farm-to-table freshness is more your style, you’ll have multiple locations to choose from. The city provides for almost every palate, and the many culinary selections are offered without pretense or showmanship. Seafood offerings like lobster bisque and fish & chips are always in season, and the city's famous Reuben sandwiches are coveted by celebrities and everyday people alike. The restaurateurs of Ann Arbor like to let their cooking do the talking. The city itself combines modern edifices with throwback charm and is perfect for a post-meal walking tour. If it's a Saturday during football season, drop by the parking lot at the stadium for some tailgating eats.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Ann Arbor is Mani Osteria
- Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor
- Courtyard Ann Arbor
- Packard Platt Plaza Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor
- Leslie Golf Course
- Comfort Inn & Suites Ann Arbor
- Eastern Michigan University
- Yost Ice Arena
- Comfort Inn & Suites University South
- Colonnade Shopping Center
- State Street
- Beckley Park
- Leslie Science Center
- University of Michigan
- Bell Tower Hotel
- Power Center For The Performing Arts
- Ann Arbor Regent Hotel and Suites
- Briarwood Mall Shopping Center
- Plymouth Road Mall Shopping Center
- Roundtree Village Shopping Center