Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At No. Six Prime, we strive to provide the highest quality food with the attention to detail of fine dining, but in a welcoming and unpretentious environment. Comfortable Fine Dining. Call it our mission statement. it's the driving philosophy behind our food and service and we practice it in everything we do. Welcome to No. Six Prime.
Awarded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2019
Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence 2020
Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence 2021
Experience Toasted Oak Grill & Market, known for its original concept born in Michigan. With an imaginative menu, Toasted Oak serves American brasserie cuisine with an emphasis on sourcing the best available ingredients while supporting local vendors.
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoItcwas great and our server was wonderful- She was nice & attentive (Kasheena). And the airplane chicken risotto was fire.More infoToasted Oak Grill & MarketPrice: Expensive• American• Novi•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023The food was exceptional! The filets were done perfectly. The Sunday prime rib was fantastic.More infoSteven Lelli's on the GreenPrice: Expensive• Italian• Farmington Hills•4.6
- CCookieDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023I know I had a rather big crowd But I felt my waitress should have had a better attitude towards some of my family members Alot of us pay with credit card and putting everything on one bill was not good as well as confusing every ones order at the end when separating themMore infoFamous Dave's - NoviPrice: Moderate• Barbecue• Novi•4.5
- GNGarrettNDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 3, 2023I had never heard of this restaurant until I was looking for a nice place for my wife and I fourth year anniversary. I've been around the 12 Oaks Mall / West Oaks many times and never noticed the place because it's tucked into the hotel there. Although it was pricey, the food was very much worth the price. We started off by splitting the French Onion Soup, which was probably the best I've had. For the main course, my wife chose to go with the 8oz filet mignon and I got the elk chops, the sides are shareable and we went with the brussels sprouts and truffle fries. Both the filet and elk chops were ordered medium rare and just melted in your mouth. The filet was tender and juicy while the elk chops were a little more lean. I would highly recommend this steakhouse to anyone looking for a nice romantic date night, just expect to spend $200+.More infoNO. Six PrimePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Novi•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was great! The waiter was on top of getting drinks and everything we needed. And the chef was EXCELLENT!! Great way to celebrate my birthday!!More infoBenihana - Farmington Hills, MIPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Farmington Hills•4
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Novi is a suburb of Detroit that is well-known for research and technology. Many Japanese-owned firms have their American headquarters in the community, and the city has earned the nickname "Little Tokyo." Sushi is a favorite ethnic specialty in the city. Seafood restaurants and fusion bars are also growing in popularity with calamari and salmon as favored choices. Novi is also home to a growing population of Asian Indians from the Andhra Pradesh, and you can find many family-owned restaurants featuring dishes such as curry chicken, lentils with leafy green vegetables and pickled mangoes. Whenever one of Detroit's professional sports teams is at home, the sports bars and steakhouses are bustling with activity. You'll also find a few German influences, including bratwurst and sauerkraut.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Novi is NO. Six Prime
- Briar Pointe Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi
- West Oaks I And Ii Shopping Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Detroit / Novi
- DoubleTree by Hilton Detroit Novi
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Detroit-Novi
- Gormans Drexel Heritage Shopping Center
- Staybridge Suites Detroit-Novi
- The Baronette Renaissance Detroit-Novi Hotel
- Bob O Link Golf Club
- West Market Square Shopping Center
- TownePlace Suites Detroit Novi
- Courtyard Detroit Novi
- Twelve Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Links of Novi
- Novi Town Center Shopping Center
- Main Street Novi Shopping Center
- Novi Ten Shopping Center