Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Diners’ top pick
We are a fun & cozy neighborhood Spanish Tapas bar offering a great selection of old world wines by the glass & bottle, as well as rotating craft beers on tap and in the bottle.
ie is a neighborhood eatery at heart. Conveniently located on the Minnehaha Parkway nestled between the lakes of south Minneapolis. It is inspired by the dining traditions of the Italian family; community, laughter, and conversation. We welcome you to join us for a meal at our table.
McCoy's Public House
McCoy's Public House is all about modern American comfort food, good drinks and excellent people. We strive to become your neighborhood gathering place for friends and family. Go to mccoysmn.com to make online reservations or call us at 952-224-9494 if your party is larger than 6 people. Our private party room accommodates up to 50 people, has AV capabilities with an 80 inch TV screen and a cozy gas fireplace perfect for rehearsal dinners, memorials, business gatherings, game watching and more. Call us for more information.
- LALAGOMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great. We had pasta dishes and both were very tasty. Also recommend the avocado bruschetta. Our wait person James was fabulous. He gave recommendations, checked in with us just the right number of times and made us feel very comfortable. We purposely went later in the evening and the noise level was not as bad as can be at Ciao Bella.More infoCiao BellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bloomington•4.8
- MFMoreFoodMoreFunvipTampa / Central Florida West •48 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Loved this place. Neat food options and great drinks. The atmosphere is fun and crisp. All the waitresses are super cute. Fast with the drinks as well. A+More infoHazelwood BloomingtonPrice: Moderate• American• Bloomington•4.8
- SStellaMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a solid choice. We go for brunch on occasion and always enjoy ourselves.More infoHazelwood Food & Drink - St. Louis ParkPrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.7
- AamandawMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful place to have brunch for the first day of the New Year. The brunch menu is fairly expensive for the dishes we received. We really want to come back and try the dinner menu to see if it is better. Definitely would recommend though for ambience alone.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• undefined• Edina•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
Explore dishes that diners are raving about