- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAll of our dishes were very yummy. The staff and the kitchen were very accommodating to our dietary restrictions. Great HOUSEMADE gluten free pasta! (Hard to find). It was quite loud when we first got there around 8 on a Tuesday but not terrible. Overall great experience. Will make a note that they valet for free so no need to find parking!More infoZeloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- JPJPLovesFoodvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •15 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a great time. The service was fantastic. The food was really good, and the ambiance was really nice. Really enjoyed the miso soup and salad (really good dressing). Definitely liked some of the meats better than others but still so much food nobody left hungry. Will definitely go back.More infoGyu-Kaku - MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Uptown•5
- MMMetMeatsMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We chose to spend our anniversary dinner at Fogo once more. The food was delicious, as usual! The dining area is very clean and well kept - very nice dining experience. Also, as usual, our server didn't bring our check in a reasonable amount of time. 20 minutes after declining dessert and setting our dishes aside to be bussed there was still no sign of our bill, despite me placing our credit card on the table in clear view. My wife ended up asking a couple servers who were assigned to other tables for our check. Not sure if he thought we were going to tip lightly because we passed on the special appetizers and bottle service?? This happened last time we went to Fogo but we had waited even longer. The restaurant was not very busy compared to usual. What is the deal with the dismal state of the bathrooms? No hot or warm water at the taps and very messy. Frankly the inattentive service at the end of the meal repeating itself is causing me to question whether we will go back. Seems intentional and disrespectful... time will tell, I guess.More infoFogo de Chao - MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Downtown / North Loop•4.2
- SStellaMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a solid choice. We go for brunch on occasion and always enjoy ourselves.More infoHazelwood Food & Drink - St. Louis ParkPrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
As arguably Minneapolis' trendiest neighborhood, Uptown features an eclectic mix of food, nightlife, shops and nature. This district has bounced back from a 1928 fire to become a thriving hotspot. These days, it's easy to explore the wide range of multicultural and homestyle American restaurants by foot. You can try the city's iconic Juicy Lucy, a cheese-stuffed burger, at several Uptown spots. This scrumptious burger originated in South Minneapolis in the 1950s. If you're visiting in the summer, hit one of Uptown's rooftop patios. When the sunshine arrives, Minneapolis natives like to consume cold drinks and fried fish while enjoying elevated views of the city. Of course, a trip to Uptown wouldn't be complete without some good old-fashioned diner food. Scarf down some blueberry pancakes or deli sandwiches until the wee hours in a homey yet hip atmosphere.