Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, Pittsburgh Blue - Maple Grove serves a full menu in the bar. Enjoy our outdoor patio with a variety of seating options including at the patio bar.
Dining at Redstone is so much more than a delicious meal; it’s a memorable experience – from the carefully selected music to the first class service.
Redstone features a wood-burning grill, rotisserie and an open exhibition kitchen where our signature steaks, creative appetizers, chicken and the freshest seafood available are creatively prepared.
The rugged yet romantic atmosphere is perfect for any occasion, an intimate dinner, a business lunch or Sunday brunch.
Adventurous and uncompromising, Redstone’s attention to detail is evident in our commitment to making everything from scratch and to our relentless pursuit of total guest satisfaction.
CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar was built out of a passion to create a dining experience unlike any other. We combine quality-sourced ingredients, chic ambiance, outstanding service, and diverse menu choices to create an unforgettable dining experience. The energy of the restaurant is all encompassing – the buzz of guests and staff, the warm and open design, the modern sushi bar, the fresh spin on American cuisine, and the sense of discovery around every corner. A CRAVE guest will leave knowing they experienced just the right mix of great food, entertainment, and service in what can only be defined as The CRAVE Experience.
Granite City Food & Brewery’s signature brews, which are made on-site, include The Duke (Pale Ale), The Bennie (Bock), The Northern (American Style Light Lager) and The Stout. Seasonal brews are featured throughout the year.
- TOTheOrangeLuvMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe only thing that annoys me about Rodizios is the in and out of the resturant. Lots of shuffling to let someone out. It doesn't take too many bodies to make it congested. The food is: fresh, tasty and the servers are very attentive. This is our new holiday tradition.More infoRodizio Grill - Maple GrovePrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Maple Grove•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Waiter was fantastic! The tday dinner was so flavorful it was hard to stop eating. We’ve been here before for thanksgiving and will continue doing so as the value for the amount and quality of the food is superb. Thank you!!More infoBuca di Beppo - Maple GrovePrice: Moderate• Italian• Maple Grove•4.3
- DRDevonRMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Not a long wait, server was very friendly, and food was outstanding qualityMore infoRed Lobster - Maple GrovePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Maple Grove•3.9
- GGreg519vipMinneapolis - St. Paul •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Server super nice and helpful, food served timely and hot—excellent!More infoP.F. Chang's - Maple GrovePrice: Moderate• Chinese• Maple Grove•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was great and the service was even betterMore infoCRAVE - Maple GrovePrice: Expensive• American• Maple Grove•4.5
Discover Maple Grove
If you're looking for a great place to eat in the northern suburbs of the Twin Cities Metro Area, you will almost certainly find it in Maple Grove. This affluent suburb has a number of chain and franchise restaurants, but they are of a considerably higher quality than what you would expect. From family-style Italian dining and excellent Japanese food to fine beer, you will never have to worry about finding a great place to relax and eat in Maple Grove. If you prefer small, local restaurants to national chains, there is a wide variety of Thai, Chinese, and Mexican establishments in town to enjoy.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 20 restaurants in Maple Grove. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Japanese, Steakhouse, Brazilian Steakhouse, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Maple Grove who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Maple Grove either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lakeview Knolls Park
- Crystal Gallery Mall Shopping Center
- Liberty Park
- New Hope Golf Course
- Fish Lake Woods Park
- Timber Crest Forest Park
- Timber Shores Park
- Maple Grove Mall Shopping Center
- Fish Lake Regional Park
- Striefel Park
- Kerber Park
- Asteria Inn and Suites
- Boone Avenue Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Northwest
- Staybridge Suites Minneapolis-Maple Grove
- Rush Creek
- Cherry Meadows Park
- Meadow Lake Park
- Elm Grove Park
- Donahue South Park