Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
WE ARE OPEN!
Please calls the restaurant for any and all reservations or come in!
Please know we are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please know we are working directly with Open Table to get back online reservations back as soon as possible.
Call us at 952.977.8000 for your reservation needs today.
Welcome to Hazelwood Food and Drink in St. Louis Park. A modern New American restaurant serving modern comfort food with a family feel in a bright and contemporary interior with a scratch kitchen that offers wonderful dishes from our rotisserie and wood burning pizza oven, everyone is sure to find a new favorite! We are open 7 days a week with our signature brunch offered on Saturday and Sunday. Hazelwood is the perfect spot for your work meeting, date night, or family outing!
We'd love to take care of you.
On the go, call us at 952.977.800 for take out.
Online reservations available at hazelwoodfoodanddrink.com
Popular menu favorites include the Iggy's Egg Sandwich and their range of pancakes that include the baked apple soufflé pancake, glazed doughnut pancake, German pancakes and more. The overall dining experience offered by Good Day Café has led to it being counted by OpenTable and others among the Top 100 Brunches in the United States.
At The Loop West End we are privately owned, and offer the highest quality products grown right here in Minnesota. We have a high energy, upbeat environment with many TV's to watch any game you desire and a DJ every Friday and Saturday night starting at 10pm. Come check out our awesome Happy Hours Sunday through Friday or our fabulous brunch served every Saturday and Sunday.
Patio dining is first come first serve. We will do our best to accommodate a patio request if you leave a note in your reservation, but we do not hold the tables.
The stylish restaurant seats more than 280 guests and was designed to evoke traditional Mexican décor, but with a modern influence. Warm woods and soft red upholstery are offset by accents of leather, stone and steel. The dining room offers traditional table service and a generous view of the kitchen where diners can watch food prepared throughout the process. Three centrally located tables are dedicated to preparing hand-rolled tortillas, fresh guacamole and salsa in full view each day.
- TMThomasMMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoCrave is certainly a top-tier restaurant in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul market. I'm continually amazed at the breadth of their menu. The only thing that keeps me from giving this Solid 5 stars is that I felt the ambient noise level was far too high and our server while very capable was more chatty than we would have preferred and I fully realize that that's a matter of personal taste but a server should realize that when the customers are engaged in a serious business conversation they really don't want to be interrupted for a perfunctory question about our opinion of the service and the food. For all of that would never hesitate to return and I'm certain that I will for as long as crave is open!More infoCRAVE - West EndPrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.6
- IGIvyGvipChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Awesome food and service! Can’t wait for the next time! ￼More infoYard House - St. Louis ParkPrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.7
- XxxxxvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •40 reviews4.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023The temperatures in the restaurant was drafty and cold Had to dine while wearing a scarf and fleece Good food and margaritas. Even though good food and drinks, I am not recommending because of the chilly drafty conditionsMore infoRojo Mexican Grill - St. Louis ParkPrice: Moderate• Mexican• St. Louis Park•4.2
- KLKellyLSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023The Apple French Toast was amazing I am still thinking about it. The staff were all so kind and helpful and all of our food was amazing.More infoThe Loop Bar + Restaurant - West EndPrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.6
- NnancyMinneapolis - St. Paul •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Was a great place to grab a tasty breakfast on New Year's Day! Everyone in our group loved the food and the upbeat staff and crowd. As always, a fun spot!More infoGood Day CafePrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.6
Discover St. Louis Park
As with much of the nation, the Twin Cities of Minnesota have been a part of the new food revolution in America. Some of the best chefs in the world got their start in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, and their influence remains even if they went on to larger cities. There are naturally some of the best steak houses, especially in the St. Louis Park area. There is an array of fish choices - not from the sea, but from the many surrounding natural lakes, including Lake Superior. You'll also find comfort food using classic Midwestern ingredients. It is a fantastic way to warm you up from the inside.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 15 restaurants in St. Louis Park. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Mexican, Irish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in St. Louis Park who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in St. Louis Park either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lacompte Green Community Playfield
- Parkview Park
- Walker Park
- Weber Field
- Xylon Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Minnetonka
- Dakota Park
- Birchwood Park
- Knollwood Mall Shopping Center
- Wirth Park
- Natchez Park
- Shelard Park
- Waterford Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Bronx Park
- Ford Park
- Aquila Park
- Rainbow Park
- Texa Tonka Park
- Alabama Park
- South Tyrol Park