Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Jack Stack Barbecue originated in Kansas City in 1957, by Russ Fiorella in a traditional storefront barbecue, with a modest selection of 5 or 6 items. Jack Fiorella, the eldest son, worked with his father until 1974 when he decided to branch off and start Fiorella's Jack Stack of Martin City.
To stand out in the competitive KC barbecue scene of the mid 1970's, Jack and Delores, began cooking with Gourmet Hickory Wood and created the most extensive barbecue menu in the country. The menu included Certified Angus Beef steaks, tender chicken, award-winning lamb ribs, and mouth-watering sides like Hickory Pit Beans and Cheesy Corn Bake.
American Style Scratch Cook Kitchen in a Upscale Casual Dining, High Energy Environment. The eating place "Where Great Food Meets a Great Time," offering LIVE Entertainment 5 Nights week. Others call themselves scratch cook kitchens, but like we always say “You Can’t Fake Fresh
*** PLEASE NOTE WE TRY TO ONLY RESERVE AROUND 20% OF TABLES TO SAVE ROOM FOR WALK IN GUEST. IF YOU DO NOT SEE A RESERVATION AVAILABLE AT YOUR SELECTED TIME PLEASE CALL THE RESTARAUNT FOR SEATING OR WALK IN***
- OTOpenTable DinerKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was great and the environment was exceptional. Although the prices of the food are rather high, the portion size is pretty big so you’re getting what you pay for. The service was great, had a lot of laughs and jokes from our server which made the experience even better. I would definitely go back again.More infoIron Horse Bar & Grill - Lee's SummitPrice: Moderate• American• Lee's Summit•4.7
- SVSteveVvipKansas City / Kansas •19 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe love going there the food was excellent as always and restaurant quite and very clean. The Service was fanatics let's give that 6 stars not 5.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - Lee's SummitPrice: Moderate• American• Lee's Summit•4.5
- SOSherylOKansas City / Kansas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Thanksgiving dinner was delicious! Soup or salad choice with, turkey, mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, gravy and green beans. Pumpkin pie for dessert. Huge portions, enough to take home for a 2nd meal. We would definitely recommend them for Thanksgiving dinner! The price was reasonable!More infoHoulihan's - Lees SummitPrice: Moderate• American• Lee's Summit•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerKansas City / Kansas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was my boyfriend’s birthday and we had a wonderful time. We did a wine tasting first and then had dinner. So special and perfect for atmosphere for a special day.More infoCooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Lee’s SummitPrice: Moderate• American• Lee's Summit•4.7
- CWClintonWvipKansas City / Kansas •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023this visit was the best, both the managers took the time to get to know us, being regulars. they recognized that we came very often and introduced themselves to us.More infoRed Door Woodfired Grill - Lee's SummitPrice: Moderate• American• Lee's Summit•4.6
Discover Lee's Summit
Kansas City offers fountains, great museums and amazing food. Once you've studied the artifacts at the Arabia Steamboat Museum, you'll be ready for a meal in Lee's Summit that would have fed a hungry pioneer! While KC is famous for barbecue, this city also has a rich musical heritage. Visit an eatery for fish and chips, a shrimp po' boy or some brisket tacos, and finish it off with a cold beer and great jazz. Fans of vegetarian dining will really appreciate breakfast or lunch at a charming cafe offering a lush array of omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and wraps.
Frequently asked questions
- Hampton Inn Kansas City-Lee's Summit
- Comfort Inn & Suites Harrisonville
- Summit Park
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Harrisonville
- James A Reed Memorial Wildlife Area
- Super 8 - Lee's Summit
- South Prairie Lee Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit
- Trace County Park
- Westchester Village Shopping Center
- Harrisonville Inn & Suites
- Country Creek Estates Golf Course
- Comfort Inn & Suites Lees Summit -Kansas City
- Summit Springs Shopping Center
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Lee's Summit
- Cortez Motel - Harrisonville
- Lees Summit Town Center Shopping Center
- Meramec Caverns
- Summit Shopping Center
- Bayberry Plaza Shopping Center