Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Omakase Experience is a chef’s choice menu consisting of seasonal ingredients mainly sourced from Japan. It includes approximately 15-20 courses with mostly sushi.
Please let us know before taking a reservation any allergies or food restrictions to know if we can possibly accommodate your needs.
Let us know if you’re planning to come for a special occasion.
We do not accept outsiders food or alcohol in our establishment.
We do not have a kid’s menu.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Reservation must be cancelled 48 hours in advance. Failure to cancel by this time will result in a cancellation fee.
Parties of 5+ full will be required to pay the full price in advance plus 18% service fee.
A valid credit card is required to make the reservation.
To cancel a reservation, simply cancel through the OpenTable email confirmation or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICE: $250 (Dinner) /$150 (Brunch) BEFORE TAX AND TIPS PER PERSON
An unforgetable moment in the heart of downtown Montreal ...When the cuisine becomes an art!
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
Ferreira is an unforgettable experience that promotes discovery, sharing, and conviviality in a warm atmosphere. This is today's Portugal, in downtown Montreal. And we come back to it again and again.
- Established in 1996 -
It’s a story of three brothers celebrating their love of the past, whose fond memories of summer road trips with mom and dad was a foodie’s ultimate adventure. With stops to various diners all along the east coast, the boys were forever hooked on its exciting cuisine and knew they had to spread their gospel of diner love to the masses.
Years later they did just that. Deville Dinerbar isn't simply an homage to diners of yesterday but a creative outlet allowing the brothers to transform dishes and drinks for today's modern tastes and trendsetting sensibilities.
Your table will be reserved up to 15 minutes after the time of your reservation and a two-hour time frame will be allocated for you to enjoy your meal.
** No reservations for bar or terrasse**
*** No cakes accepted from outside***
3 daily services: 11:30 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm
(vegeterian, vegan and gluten free available)
Reservation at least 48 hours in advance. Please mention Kosher Afternoon Tea as a special request when doing your reservation. Please note that our certified Kosher Kitchen is open from Monday to Thursday.
- HDHDSMToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoA wonderfully delicious meal in an exquisite environment. The service was unequaled. Superb!More infoHenri Brasserie FrançaisePrice: Expensive• French• Downtown•4.6
- KWKimWMontreal / Quebec •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food, drinks and service outstanding. Cheese plate, Salmon Atlantique and the hanger steak and frites mouthwateringly delicious. This is a foodie paradise.More infoLe Pois PenchéPrice: Expensive• French• Downtown•4.6
- SLShantalLMontreal / Quebec •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Every time I visit Montreal I have to dine here. The food and service is amazing! Can’t wait to visit again.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Place Ville-MariePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.7
- JBJulianBMontreal / Quebec •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Best Brunch I’ve ever had!! Variety of choice, the service, and the freshness of the cold bar (Oysters, Smoked salmon, lobster rolls, Crab)More infoRosélysPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Downtown•4.5
- NSNataliaSToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This restaurant is amazing, it’s boujie and very high class so the prices are higher but the food is just as high quality and the service and ambiance are all top notch. It is worthwhile to come here on any occasion.More infoBar GeorgePrice: Expensive• British• Downtown•4.6
Montreal’s 13 most romantic restaurants for date night
Montreal is flush with romantic restaurants for all relationship stages. And these spots can feel particularly intimate during a Canadian winter, especially if you’re dining as snowflakes swirl outside. Naturally, the city’s colonial past means that you can opt for a classic date at one of the city’s many buzzy brasseries and haute cuisine destinations. But there are also excellent places to sample Syrian and Cajun cuisine in seductive settings with your significant other. Here are a 13 of the best bets for everything from a first date to a marriage proposal. Read on for a guide to Montreal’s most romantic restaurants to book now.
Les 4 meilleurs nouveaux restaurants à essayer à Montréal
Montréal est au cœur d’une renaissance très attendue de la restauration alors que les touristes et les clients reviennent en force pour la première fois depuis la fermeture causée par la pandémie. Parmi les débuts emballants de 20022, on compte une adresse de fusion péruvienne et japonaise haut de gamme, un restaurant philippin avec un bar de style speakeasy, et un steakhouse élégant dans le Vieux-Montréal. Voici quatre restaurants qui insufflent un nouveau dynamisme au paysage culinaire montréalais et qui méritent tous une visite — et une réservation — dès maintenant.
Les 10 meilleurs endroits pour manger sur une terrasse à Montréal
Comme un antidote aux hivers brutaux et enneigés de Montréal, la ville s'anime en été. De juin à septembre (à quelques semaines près), les restaurants, les bars et les cafés de tous les arrondissements envahissent les trottoirs, les toits et les cours - ou les terrasses, comme disent les montréalais. Réservez à l'avance si vous le pouvez, et notez qu'en raison de certaines règles d'autorisation, certains restaurants ne peuvent vous servir de l'alcool que si vous commandez de la nourriture. Voici quelques-unes des meilleures terrasses pour profiter des étés chauds et humides de Montréal.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 88 restaurants in Downtown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Steakhouse, French, Portuguese, British and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Downtown who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Toast, Skip The Dishes.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Downtown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Parc Marguerite Bourgeoys P A T
- Greater Montreal Convention And Visitors Bureau
- Crescent Street
- 1000 De La Gauchetiere
- Hotel Espresso Montreal Centre-Ville / Downtown
- Parc Andre Corbeil Dit Tranchemontagne
- Parc Jean Brillant
- Parc Dauteuil
- Parc De Beaujeu
- Eaton Centre Montreal
- Parc Louis Hebert
- Omni Mont-Royal Hotel
- Renaissance Montreal Downtown
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Musee Des Beaux Arts
- Parc Marie Claire Daveluy
- Bonaventure Metro Station
- Bell Centre
- Parc Raoul Gauthier
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
- Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Downtown