Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Vestige is located in the heart of beautiful and historic downtown Ocean Springs, MS. Owner chefs Alex Perry and Kumi Omori were nominated as finalists in 2023 James Beard Foundation's finalist in Best Chef South category.
Join us in our culinary adventure; it is where the Coastal Mississippi meets Japan. We hope you enjoy our experiments inspired by seasonal inspirations, preservation efforts, and just what we feel like cooking each day for our valued guests. We are a proud supporter of small scale local farmers and sustainable seafood industry.
So please, do drop by and let us cook for you. It is what we do best!
Scarlet’s Steaks & Seafood offers mouthwatering cuisine complemented by sultry décor, dark woods and luxe leather booths. A sense of familiarity and sophistication, impeccable table side service and an ambience which instantly sets a luxurious tone; you cannot resist soaking up the fine dining, family atmosphere Scarlet’s Steaks & Seafood prides itself on.
Appropriate attire required.
Austin Sumrall is the Chef and owner along with his wife, Tresse. He was classically trained at the Culinary Institute of America. White Pillars has been recognized and awarded in many state and national publications since its opening in 2017. Austin was crowned " King of American Seafood" in 2021 and nominated by the James Beard Foundation as a semi-finalist for "Best Chef South" in 2020. His specialty is keeping his menu fresh and ever changing with local ingredients and a worldly flare.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Biloxi, MS serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Mignon's wine list includes 450+ labels and 5000+ bottles, representing the best wine growing regions and producers from around the world and has received the coveted Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine. Make your plans to experience extraordinary dining at Mignon’s Steaks & Seafood, open for dinner every Thursday through Sunday.
Gentlemen: Long pants, collared shirts and closed toe shoes are expected.
Ladies: Dresses, skirts & blouses, capris, dress sandals are expected.
Casual or beach style sandals, flip flops, t-shirts, hoodies, swim wear or ball caps will not be permitted.
Whether you’re celebrating a personal milestone or counting on a successful meeting, planning it with us is for those who crave attention to detail.
Mary Mahoney's Old French House serves lunch and dinner six days a week and offers a variety of appetizers including our famous Broiled Crab Claws, Fried Soft Shell Crabs, Charbroiled Oysters and Shrimp and Lump Crabmeat Seafood Gumbo. Signature dishes served at Mary Mahoney's Old French House include Queen Ixolib, Fresh Fish of the Day topped with Lump Crabmeat, Sisters of the Sea Au Gratin and Shrimp and Lump Crabmeat Melba. A children's menu is available.
Please be aware that beginning April 3rd we will start an elevator renovation project. This renovation will result in hotel elevators being out of service during your visit. Please plan additional time to reach the restaurant for your reservation. We apologize for the inconvenience but look forward to providing you new and improved services.
- DKDonKCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful old school fine dining establishment, in a historic building and setting. Terrific sea food — the broiled crab claw appetizer is delicious. Our party enjoyed shrimp, seafood platter, a filet, and veal Antonio. All were excellent. Superb professional service also. A wonderful meal and occasion.More infoMary Mahoney's Old French House$$$$Price: Expensive• Seafood• Biloxi•4.7
- MMdavisMississippi •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA true culinary treat and worth the splurge. The upstairs bar is fabulous!More infoField's Steak & Oyster Bar- Biloxi$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Biloxi•4.4
- KKKevinKMississippi •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoVery best service to date. Server was continually checking on us throughout the meal. Food was delivered quickly and definitely HOT. Making reservations was easy and accurate. Overall experience was exceptional.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Biloxi•4.7
- TTeeeDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe went for Sunday brunch and found it to be a delightful experience! The service was extremely attentive while the chicken and waffle was, without a doubt, the most delicious, decadent, meal I have EVER tasted! I would highly recommend the restaurant.More infoCafe 871$$$$Price: Moderate• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Biloxi•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoMy minor daughter and I dined here for her 11th birthday celebration. Everything was great! The service was amazing! We will definitely return in the future.More infoSugar Factory American Brasserie - Biloxi$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Biloxi•4
Discover Gulfport, Biloxi
The strains of the blues wash over you as you walk barefoot in this beach town. Things move a little more slowly in Gulfport and invite you to enjoy life to the fullest, including when it comes to the food. The gumbo is second to none and the jambalaya will get you dancing. Heart and soul of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, this is the best place to crack open a cold one and take in the ambiance of the Deep South. In Biloxi, shrimp boats bring in a tasty catch, and you can try the fruits of the sea while kicking back on one of the wraparound porches.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Biloxi is Margaritaville Restaurant
- Biloxi Fire Museum
- Mississippi Coast Coliseum And Convention Center
- Vieux Marche Mall Shopping Center
- Broadwater Sun Golf Course
- IP Casino Resort & Spa
- Old Biloxi Library
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
- Biloxi Tour Train
- Commerce Court Shopping Center
- Ocean Club 1401 Elite
- Biloxi Sporting Complex
- St Michael's Catholic Church
- Hiller Park Recreation Area
- Gulf Hills Golf Club
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Gulfport
- Americas Best Value Inn Gulfport
- White House Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Biloxi Lighthouse
- Holiday Inn Biloxi - Beach Blvd
- Biloxi Visitors Center