Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come spend a good Mississippi minute with us… and don’t be surprised if someone stops and asks, “how’s your mama ‘n’ em doin’?”.
Ya’ll are always welcome at Mama ‘n’ Em, in the Golden Moon Casino at Pearl River Resort.
In our warm and convivial dining room, we serve soulful, modern Southern fare for each and every guest that joins us, from elegantly- reimagined classics to large-format communal feasts. Our lounge is a thriving and energetic space featuring a robust craft cocktail program and a globally-curated selection of wines.
Our Esteemed Chef's are waiting for you!
At McClain, you also get a Unique Southern "Culinary" Experience!
**Reservations are strongly encouraged as seating is limited.
**Steakhouse opens @ 4:30 Tuesday - Saturday
**For reservations please call McClain Guest Relations @ 601-829-1101
- JWJeffWMississippi •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy wife and I had reservations. This was our first time eating at Eudora's. We are so glad we did. The staff was awesome! Very friendly and informative. The libations were great as we started with the "Mississippi Charcuterie". Everything was wonderful. For the main entrees, I had the Lemon fish special and my wife had the "Black eyed pea crusted Redfish". We will definitely be back.More infoEudora's Mississippi BrasseriePrice: Moderate• Contemporary French / American• Flowood•4.6
- TTylerMississippi •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had an awesome time will recommend to family and friendsMore infoMM Shapley's RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Ridgeland•5
- OTOpenTable DinerMississippi •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Great food and atmosphere. We really enjoyed our meal and time there. We will be dining again.More infoSaltinePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Jackson•4.7
- IIceyHouston •10 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023The service and food was amazing. Our server was Malik and he suggested great recommendations for the four of us and even informed us about brunch on Sunday. We all loved our dishes and we will we definitely be back.More infoLa Cour Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• French• Flowood•4
- MAMrAmazingvipMississippi •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent atmosphere, service and food to die for. Char is the world's most perfect restaurant.More infoChar - JacksonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Jackson•4.8
Winding roads of kudzu and cypress trees welcome you to Jackson. The sweet tea is iced to perfection and condenses on your glass in the heavy heat. The air is filled with the scent of hydrangea and columbine flower while the Spanish moss puts you in mind of the past. As one might expect, Jackson is the place to eat Southern comfort food such as fried chicken and cornbread. However, the city also offers some of the most delicious cheeseburgers and tacos around. If you're looking for a night in a blues bar, Jackson is the ideal place to soak up some history while enjoying a beer and listening to the sounds of the greats.
Frequently asked questions
- Woods Park
- Harrell Prairie Botanical Area
- Gainesville Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown
- Clinton Park
- Triangle Plaza Shopping Center
- Belmont Public Use Area
- Dr A H Mccoy Federal Building
- Candlestick Shopping Center
- Belhaven College
- Meadowbrook Shopping Center
- Bel Aire Shopping Center
- Caney Creek State Wildlife Management Area
- Livingston Park
- Queens Mall West Shopping Center
- Tougaloo College
- Octagon Station
- Eudora Welty House
- Yarborough Park
- Maywood Shopping Center