Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In the Flathead Valley, just outside Glacier national park, 2022's best of the Flathead voted Whitefish Handcrafted Spirits the number 1 cocktail bar in the valley. At home in an unassuming millhouse, it is an intimate, eclectic, atmosphere with an inviting back lawn for summer lunch and fireside chats. Guests are served handcrafted classic cocktails in vintage glassware, with scratch made, locally sourced lunch and dinner menus serving from noon until 4, and 4 until 8. Visitors say, "THE best food in the valley!" "I have NEVER had a better meal." "The service, the drinks, and the food are THE BEST. 10/10!" With offerings of tacos, burgers and pitas available at lunch, and pasta made from scratch daily, creole grits and prawns and two-pound tomahawk steaks cut tableside you cannot go wrong. Join us! Make yourself at home and let us treat you like family.
Our brand-new menu features local specialties, light snacks to pair with your après, and fresh and hearty meals designed to fuel your adventures. Join us by the towering stone fireplace, next to the rustic bar or in a quiet corner for some really good food, a pint of local brew or a specialty drink. And, of course, a warm Whitefish welcome.
Our bar menu features a variety of hors d'oeuvres, fresh salads, tasty sandwiches, wraps, and specialty flatbreads available for lunch and dinner. The dinner menu features steak and seafood options with a touch of Montana. We use local organic produce when in season, all desserts are handmade by our executive pastry chef and freshly-prepared with nightly features, and the Boat Club's bar has wine, beer, and cocktail options to complement any meal.
Come dine with us for a night out that you won't forget!
Welcome to Herb and Omni inside 101 Central, an historic gathering space creating memorable experiences on every level for those who appreciate a balance of luxury and comfort.
Our founding team are seasoned entrepreneurs with experience creating award-winning restaurant concepts. Our locally sourced menus which offer both plant-based and carnivore friendly options are curated by Justin Kingsley Hall, a world-renowned executive chef who has worked with The James Beard Foundation.
Our dedicated service team is filled with familiar faces that boast strong Montana roots. In short, at Herb and Omni inside 101 Central, you’ll enjoy a warm atmosphere, wise food, and elevated entertainment
The evening menu offers contemporary small plates and entrees inspired by regional food sources and flavors from around the world.
- LSLylaSEdmonton / Northern Alberta •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI’m happy to say that our evening at Mambos was perfect. Thank you Kody for the excellent service. The menu had all our favourites. All our meals were hot and delicious. We’ve been coming to Whitefish for nearly 20 years and loyal guests of Mambos every time. We look forward to our next visit.More infoCiao Mambo (Mambo Italiano)Price: Expensive• Italian• Whitefish•4.4
- CCCarhyCMontana •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways an amazing time at Abruzzo. Spectacular service. Amazing food. Worth making time to enjoy a special evening with friends and family. Couldn’t recommend more ! GO❣️More infoAbruzzo ItalianPrice: Moderate• Italian• Whitefish•4.7
- DBDeanBvipOrange County •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat service (Gace), upscale atmosphere though the front room catches a cold draft because of the proximity to the entrance. Enjoyed crab cakes, shrimp cocktail, arranging apps, entrees were scallops and a steak special along with au gratin potatoes. All the food was top notch with a great presentation. Steak special and the beef cuts in general are pricey. Overall, it was great.More infoHerb & OmniPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Whitefish•4.4
- LMLauraMvipOrlando / Central Florida East •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food and service and ambience are always excellent!More infoLatitude 48 - WhitefishPrice: Expensive• American• Whitefish•4.5
- PIPamIvipGreater Boston •59 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 20, 2023Terrific food. We each had an entree but could have also made a meal of the vast appetizer choices. Server could not have been more helpful. We will go back often.More infoFirebrand RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Whitefish•3.6
Whitefish is a beautifully scenic city in Flathead County that is known for its annual huckleberry dessert bake-off contests as well as its delicious restaurants, cafes and bars. This appetizing berry is native to the area and can be found in dishes at a variety of the American and Italian restaurants in the area. Elk is another local food that locals just can’t seem to get enough of. If you're looking to get a taste of this regional favorite, simply step into any one of the city’s inviting steakhouses or contemporary American restaurants. While spending a day on the town, many local cafes offer a light lunch. Or, should you be looking for an evening with a thrill, you could visit one of the many exciting local nightspots or bars.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Whitefish is The Boat Club Restaurant
- Mountain Trails Park
- Murphy Lake Ranger Station
- Mountain Mall
- Armory Park
- Whitefish Lake State Park
- Kandahar Lodge
- Par Three On Ninety Three Golf Course
- Grouse Mountain Park
- Cheap Sleep Motel
- Fairview Guard Station
- Blacktail Mountain Ski Area
- Tally Lake Ranger Station
- Cabinet View Golf Club
- Meadow Creek Golf Course
- Stillwater Ranger Station
- Riverside Park
- Whitefish Gallery
- Whitefish TLC Bed and Breakfast
- Cripple Horse Marina
- Crestwood Park