Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Shamone BYOB offers a multi-course tasting menu experience for dinner, designed for both those in search of a curated culinary adventure and those who simply don’t know what they’re in the mood to eat.
At our 7PM seating, you’ll enjoy fourteen unique recipes and one dessert in an upbeat, party atmosphere with lights down low and the music turned up!
And in the morning, get ready for your day or recover from last night at Cape May’s first Unlimited Brunch! If you’re looking for something more interesting than eggs and bacon, Shamone BYOB Brunch is it.
Come join us for such delights as Halibut topped with jumbo lump crabmeat or grilled filet Mignon topped with grilled lobster tail finished with béarnaise.
Whatever your choice may be, we promise to make your experience a memorable one.
George's Place in Wildwood Crest offers the same menu you know and love from our Cape May and CMCH locations, plus seasonal specials We are family-friendly, and welcome adults to enjoy their go-to BYOB beverages. Our dining room is open Year-round and our outdoor deck offers waterfront seating. Seating preferences are considered but not guaranteed. We are CASH ONLY
Breakfast & Lunch Favorites: Banana French Toast, Tiramisu Waffle, Crab Cake Benedict, Mediterranean Salad, and Gyros
Dinner Specialties: Hummus Sampler, Paxi Tuna, Spanakopita, Greek Lamb Chops, Atlantic Salmon, Whole Branzino and Braised Beef Short Rib
Same-Day Reservation Cancellation before 4pm -$15 per person
Same Day Reservation Cancellation after 4pm or No-Show -$35 per person
Since 1968, Kara Restaurant Group has welcomed visitors and locals to enjoy a variety of dining experiences: KaraRestaurantGroup.com
BYOB | Pet-Friendly | Cash & Major Credit Cards Accepted.
Vintage is part of Kara Restaurant Group, a collection of boutique BYOB experiences.
Private dining rooms available from 8 to 80 guests.
Banquet Facilities: Located in the historic Hotel Macomber, union park dining room is available for both casual & elegant parties, receptions, special occasion dinners or complete weddings. Our facility can host groups up to 130 people, depending on the type of reception you des
We are eager to announce that we have moved our restaurant to a new location with a much larger parking lot and a bigger space at: 📍315 Ocean Street, Cape May , NJ 08204
The taste of Italy, in the heart of Cape May. Just steps from the Washington Street Mall. Iccara Italian Bistro brings you the fresh, unique flavors of Italy in a charming, welcoming atmosphere. We crafted our menu with passion yet simplicity to bring the freshest seafood, finest ingredients like our homemade pasta and refined Mediterranean flavors to your table. Bring your own bottle, as of liquor or wine and dine with us. Laugh, dine, enjoy. The dress code at Iccara Italian Bistro is smart-casual.
Iccara Italian Bistro also specializes in hosting Private Events like birthday and rehearsal dinner. For more details send us an email to: email@example.com
Bryne BYOB is the newest restaurant to the Kara Restaurant Group family; which also includes George's Place-(Cape May, Cape May Court House, Wildwood Crest, Rio Grande) Shamone, The YB, Vintage, Petunia, Michael Kara Catering, Venturini Events, Kara Produce and Restaurant Punk.
There will be a $20 per person fee for brunch and a $45 per person fee for dinner for any cancelations made the same day as reservation or a no-show.
Please note we are unable to accommodate children under 10 after 5pm.
Reservations recommended. Walk-ins are accepted based on availability. We will do our best to accommodate requests for seating preferences and/or outside dining, but they cannot be guaranteed based on limited outdoor seating. Outdoor dining may have additional wait times. Two bars (seasonal) are available to enjoy cocktails and wine should you arrive early for your reservation.
For parties greater than eight or private events, please call 609-600-2115.
We are open for dinner every day from 4pm - 10pm.
Spring hours (February-April) - Thursday - Sunday
Reservation are required.
Own cakes are not allowed except wedding reception.
- FFreehold22vipLas Vegas •12 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had 3 of us at dinner, and all truly enjoyed our dinners. I had the Pistachio encrusted Chilean Bass it was delicious, and I would recommend it. My husband had the scallops, and my daughter had the crab cakes they also said their meals were fabulous. The holiday atmosphere is beautiful and cozy. The Holiday Sangria was also very goodMore infoThe Blue Pig TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Cape May•4.5
- PPPamPPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat new location. Beautiful decor. The food was scrumptious and plentiful. Everytime we come to Cape May,we make it one of our go-to restaurants and have yet to be disappointed. We will be back again.More infoIccara Italian BistroPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cape May•4.7
- BbitemevipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •103 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoIt was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. We had a romantic corner table and wonderful service from our waitress - I think her name was Sandy, as well as the rest of the staff. We shared the polenta and sausage appetizer which was delicious and very shareable. We then had the crab cake and shrimp; and the filet au poivre Both dishes were excellent - the filet was perfectly cooked and my husband raved about the crab cake - pure crab and no filler. We were both happy with our choices and were, unfortunately, too full to have dessert; but maybe next time. We will definitely be back.More infoTisha'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Cape May•4.8
- MDMikeDNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFood was outstanding. Festive holiday decorations. Accommodated small variations to a dish (I.e. sauce on side). Oyster appetizer was so fresh it was like they were just plucked from the sea. Filet mignon and Duck dishes cooked to perfection and so tender they could be cut with forks. The standout was the brussel sprouts side with butternut squash and bacon. One word, superb!! Finished dinner with bananas foster dessert which was scrumptious. The best meal we have had in Cape May hands down.More infoWashington InnPrice: Expensive• American• Cape May•4.8
- SSStanSAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •26 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Great meal and atmosphere. Service was attentive but not overbearing. Will definitely return. I recommend.More infoA CA Mia-Cape MayPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cape May•4.2
Discover Cape May
Cape May is perfect for those who love chowing down on high-quality seafood. New Jersey is well-known for its incredible fish dishes, and you can find some of the best lobster in the world at Cape May restaurants. However, this area also has plenty of variety. It features a number of Asian restaurants, including some amazing pad thai. In addition to the variety, Cape May also has some unique signature dishes of its own. Their pizza is unique because it puts the cheese on the bottom of the pie and the sauce on the top. There are also some great breakfast dishes, such as delicious red velvet pancakes, that you just can't miss.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cape May is Mad Batter Restaurant
- Southern Mansion
- Emlen Physick Esta
- Bristol Plaza Motel
- Historic Cold Spring Village
- Washington Street Mall
- Cape May Lighthouse
- Antoinette's Guest Apartments/Suites
- Beach Shack
- Stipson's Island
- Sea View Park
- Cape Island Marina
- Bal Harbour Hotels
- Cape May National Golf Club
- Madison Avenue Beach Club
- Angel of the Sea Bed and Breakfast
- Nature Center of Cape May
- Ocean Club Hotel
- Grand Hotel Cape May
- Shalimar Resort
- Sunset Beach