- TLTomLDallas - Fort Worth •4 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoWe enjoy Fiori every time we go. Everything from the comfort and ambience to the food and service is very very good. One thing to mention and this may not be Fiori's fault: I had made a reservation for 4 more than a week in advance through Open Table, confirmed the reservation through the Open Table email reminder, but the restaurant didn't have our reservation recorded. Fortunately we didn't have to wait for a table but this could've been a problem as we had a performance to get to. Anyway, we definitely recommend Fiori.More infoFioriPrice: Moderate• Italian• Flower Mound•4.3
- MSMarkSDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoYummy food, but If the kitchen is anywhere as filthy as the bathroom, then I am concerned.More infoJinbeh - LewisvillePrice: Moderate• Japanese• Lewisville•4.7
- JSJazperSLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Bros was well worth the price! High quality food and plenty of it!More infoBros Korean BBQ & SushiPrice: Expensive• Korean• Carrollton•4.5
- JCJaneCvipChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 22, 2022Finally found a KBBQ in the DFW area that is something to rave about. The quality was top notch and the food was tasty! Love their ambiance! Enjoyed waiting in the bar and enjoyed my OF with perfect ICE...love crystal clear ice! Again quality!More infoAri Korean BBQPrice: Moderate• Korean• Carrollton•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 24, 2021I love that they bring toddlers a small snack while the adults are ordering! All restaurants need to do this!More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - LewisvillePrice: Moderate• American• Lewisville•4.6
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
A big flaky biscuit smothered in sausage gravy is a wonderful way to start the day in Lewisville, Texas. For lunch, opt for Lewisville's spicy macaroni and cheese seasoned with onion and jalapenos. Alternatively, you could try awesome ribs or brisket smoked over a mesquite-wood fire. A number of local places are serving barbecued chicken and smoked sausage. Regardless of what you are hungry for, you can find it in this rapidly expanding community that features Mexican, Italian, Chinese and Japanese eateries. You also have places to go for a special dinner of Texas-raised beef and seafood from the Gulf of Mexico. Wonderful pizza is a specialty at many restaurants. No matter where you eat in Lewisville, you will be delighted with both the food and Southern hospitality.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Lewisville is Jinbeh - Lewisville
- Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
- Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North
- Sun Suites of DFW Airport - Lewisville
- Lakeland Plaza Shopping Center
- Best Western Plus Inn & Suites Dallas/Lewisville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville
- Motel 6 Dallas - Lewisville
- Delay Middle School Football Field
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville
- Econo Lodge & Suites Lewisville
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas Lewisville
- Comfort Suites Vista Ridge Mall
- Country Inn and Suites Lewisville
- TownePlace Suites Dallas/Lewisville
- Extended Stay America - Dallas - Lewisville
- Vista Ridge Plaza Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Lewisville
- Castle Hills Master Planned Community
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Lewisville