Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are the only restaurant in Dublin offering the traditional taste of Portuguese food: Pastel de Nata, Bacalao, Duck Rice, Francesinha, etc.
The Finest Italian
Food in Dublin
Mario’s offers the best of Italian cuisine in a relaxed, family atmosphere.
Mario's Terenure is open for lunch and dinner, seven days a week. We also make the finest pizzas in Dublin!
THE PORT HOUSE
DUBLIN & LONDON
Opened first in 2006 we realised we had something special in our little cave on South William Street in Dublin 2! Twelve months later, we opened another little cave in Temple Bar and our third in a cottage in Dundrum Town’s Centre’s Pembrook District.
After three successful restaurants and seven years of hard work and saving our pocket money, we decided we were grown up enough to hit London in search of fame and fortune down the West End of Covent Garden, where we hope to get a small bit part alongside Jude Law!
In 2019, we were delighted to announce that we opened our fifth location in Camden Street, Dublin 2. Which is an incredibly diverse area that gives us the opportunity to present our tapas, ports and wines with a focus on Cava that does not receive the attention it deserves.
- LILIZZIEMDublin •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWithout doubt this is one of the best restaurants in Dublin and we have been to a good few. Brilliant for anyone who loves Steaks. We were at the 5.30pm sitting and still there was plenty of buzz. The Staff were very pleasant and friendly and helpful. Our Argentinian Malbec was fantastic. Will will be back for sure.More infoHawksmoor DublinPrice: Expensive• undefined• Dame Street•4.3
- OMOMURvipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent food, service and atmosphere. Definitely would recommend for a great night out.More infoMama YoPrice: Expensive• Chinese• Camden Street•4.5
- APAntonellaPDublin •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023So good in general something to improve with the service ..More infoSophie's @ The Dean DublinPrice: Expensive• European• South City Centre•4.4
- PRPamRDublin •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our family party of 5 all really enjoyed the beautiful ambiance and well presented, delicious food!More infoFIRE Steakhouse & BarPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• South City Centre•4.6
- SMStephenMvipDublin •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson StreetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• South City Centre•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 10 restaurants in Churchtown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Spanish, Italian, Irish, Portuguese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Churchtown who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Churchtown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.