Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Views of the Pacific Ocean set the scene for our open-air restaurant sitting high on the eighth floor of The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach. Complimentary Valet Parking.
Find us: laviewaikiki.com | @laviewaikiki
A Credit Card is required to confirm reservations. A $125.00 per guest charge is applied for No Show Guests.
We require elegant evening attire for women. Dress shirts or dinner jacket, dress slacks and shoes for gentlemen.
La Vie is a contemporary restaurant that’s inspired by our local ingredients and collaborations with the community. Through the tradition of French cuisine we strive to give the diner a sense of place and appreciation of Hawaii.
Views of the Pacific Ocean set the scene for our open-air restaurant sitting high on the eighth floor of The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach.
Find us: laviewaikiki.com | @laviewaikiki
Wasabi Bistro Global is a modern take on intricate, traditional Japanese food enjoyed in a quiet elegance of an intimate bistro setting. Subtly decorated with exquisite Japanese art and artifacts, the dining areas have been designed to offer guests the utmost privacy. Enjoy a front row seat at the sushi bar and watch the intricate handwork of our master chef, as he displays his skills in the art of sushi making.
Culinary artisans Makoto Ono and Amanda Cheng welcome you into their world of edible expression where every moment is woven into a cherished memory.
Experience the allure of Arden, where every bite narrates a story and each visit feels like returning home.
SPECIAL NOTES FROM THE RESTAURANT
* Pre-Fixe Tasting Menu ONLY: 4-courses at $105.00 / 5-courses at $125.00.
* The Beachhouse does not offer Ala Carte dining.
* Casual Elegant Attire: Clothing not permitted include tank tops, exercise attire, & beachwear.
Please Note we are a cashless restaurant. We only accept credit cards or room charges as form of payment.
We kindly ask to refrain from balloon decorations to ensure the views for others are respected. Guests are welcome to bring their own cake/dessert for an additional fee of $7 per person.
Please inform us when making reservations of any allergy concerns. Our cancellation policy requires a two-advance notification.
Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch - Resort Casual (tank tops, beachwear, exercise attire or flip-flops are not permitted). Dinner Attire is Elegant Resort Attire.
Update August 2020
TAKE OUT AVAILABLE
All guests will be required to wear a face mask
We are encouraging guests to use sanitizer, available at the restaurant entrance
We are practicing social distancing
We may deny entry to customers with high fever, above 100.4°F, or who may not be feeling well. Please allow us to take your temperature using noncontact thermometer at the entrance to the restaurant
Restaurant staffs will be wearing face mask to serve our guests
We will be wiping common areas, furniture & fixtures frequently with disinfectant
Maximum seating per table will be 10 persons
Bar counter seating is not available until further notice
We ask for your kind understanding & cooperation
Please visit michelshawaii.com for more information
The Veranda - 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
*Reservations may be cancelled up to 2 days in advance. Within 48 hours of the reservation a cancellation fee will incur of $65 per person. *
当店はカラカウア通り沿いのワイキキショッピングプラザにあるメキシカンレストラン、Buho Cocina y Cantina内にございます。
営業時間：火曜日ー金曜日 5:30pm〜、7:45pm〜 (完全予約２部制)
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
What is Okonomiyaki?
Okonomiyaki is basically a “pancake” consisting of flour, egg, cabbage and mountain yams, with ingredients which you can choose off our menu. Once cooked the okonomiyaki is topped off with okonomiyaki sauce, a Japanese version of plum sauce, a mayonnaise sauce, seaweed powder and dried bonito flakes.
Okonomiyaki Chibo opened in Hawaii in 1990. Chibo is part of a popular chain in Japan with over 60 locations. Recently locations have been opened in Hanoi, Bangkok and Manila. We specialize in Okonomiyaki and Teppanyaki.
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoRyan and Audrey were outstanding. Haven’t had service like that in years. Amazing place for a date or a business meeting.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Waikiki Beach WalkPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Waikiki•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful service and spectacular views! Highly recommended.More infoHouse Without a KeyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Waikiki•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had the best happy hour, lounge experience at Sky Raw. Food and drinks were perfect. Live Music entertainment on Friday night was spectacular.More infoSKY Waikiki | Raw & BarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Waikiki•4.1
- TDTomDvipLos Angeles •36 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I keep coming back. Great!More infoHula Grill - WaikikiPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikiki•4.6
- JAJamesAHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years celebration.More infoWolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki BeachPrice: Very Expensive• American• Waikiki•4.4
Poke, poi, lomi-lomi–colorful luau dishes endure as the shining staples of Hawaiian dining. But that doesn’t mean there’s not a panoply of dining options to spark your appetite. When you need to escape the high noon sun, shaved ice shops are plentiful. And if you’re craving something light, afternoon tea service is artful eating at its best. Bean-to-bar chocolate is growing in popularity with the fertile soils of the Aina offering just the right conditions for cocoa plants to thrive. Whether it’s resort-style dining or casual cantina bites you’re after, when made with the spirit of Aloha, you’ll taste it.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Waikiki is Heyday
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
- Waikiki Beach
- Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana - Waikiki Beach
- Hale Koa Luau
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Tower 1 Suite 2506 at Waikiki
- The Modern Honolulu
- One Bedroom Apartment in Hawaii Banyan
- OHANA Waikiki East
- One-Bedroom Apartment in Oahu
- Aston Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Shopping Plaza Shopping Center
- The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki
- Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Amazing apartment in Hawaii
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
- Kings Village Shopping Mart Shopping Center
- Tower 1 Suite 3002 at Waikiki