Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With a menu that changes every one to two months, a full bar with an ecclectic wine list, craft cocktails & mocktails and local beers on tap, we encourage you to try something new at every visit.
Our concept is globally-inspired Bistro fare - we draw inspiration from our own world travels and places on our bucket list to create dishes that will nourish your body and soul. We care deeply about food and where it comes from. We use fresh, local ingredients whenever it is practical, and make nearly everything from scratch. We are excited to share our food and hospitality with the Noblesville community!
Please Note our HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: 9thstbistro.com/holidays
Conveniently located on the square of downtown Noblesville, across the street from the courthouse.
Bru Burger serves Creekstone burger products, which are Halal certified.
Like all of the other CRG Stone Creek Dining Company locations, our Noblesville location blends elegance and comfort with incredible food and excellent service. The varied menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. The luxurious decor and ideal location makes an ideal setting for business meetings, romantic evenings or family meals.
In addition to the innovative menu, you can choose from our extensive wine list or order from the full service bar. With a foundation of superior service and quality, our goal is to create memorable experiences for our guests - we look forward to serving you.
- MSMichelleSvipIndiana •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was outstanding. Service was equally impressive.More info9th Street BistroPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Noblesville•4.9
- GGregAustin •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst time going to Matteo's and it was a good experience. Drew was very personable and made good recommendations for food. It was a Monday night so it was very quiet and relaxed.More infoMatteo's Ristorante ItalianoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Noblesville•4.5
- KEKEITHBIndiana •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis was our 4th dining experience at this venue in the last 6 months. Service is always top-notch, food very well prepared, bar is well stocked and atmosphere is pleasant. When we have special guests to entertain, this restaurant is always one we considerMore infoGrindstone Public HousePrice: Moderate• American• Noblesville•4.6
- KkarenrvipIndiana •61 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023This has become our go to place for a good, well priced meal. The staff is wonderful and always friendly, and the pasta dishes are delicious!More infoMichaelangelo's Italian BistroPrice: Moderate• Italian• Noblesville•4.6
- KSKarenSChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time visiting Great food great service great wait staff. Will be going back!More infoThe Nesst of NoblesvillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Noblesville•4.6
If you're interested in Indianapolis cuisine, discover its restaurant-heavy Noblesville section. For those who dig Midwestern comfort food, there are a lot of American-style restaurants in the area where you can pick up chicken strips for the kids or Indiana grass-fed beef. You can also find some pretty suitable ethnic choices in this area of town as well. Italian and Mexican eateries are highly popular with the locals. Whether you like lasagna or tacos, you should be able to find something you like here. But you can't visit Indiana without chowing down on at least one corn dog. This state specialty is carefully crafted to be as delicious as possible.
Frequently asked questions
- Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Noblesville
- Noblesville Soccer Fields
- Noblesville Square Shopping Center
- Town And Country Plaza Shopping Center
- CAMBRiA Hotel & Suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
- Seminary Park
- Morse Park
- Forest Park
- Purgatory Golf Club
- Western Plaza Shopping Center
- Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville
- Fox Prairie Golf Course
- Noblesville Commons Shopping Center
- Super 8 Noblesville
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Indianapolis/ Noblesville
- Noblesville Creek Shoppes Shopping Center