Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
culinary school, he began studying Kaiseki Course at a hotel. When he turned 27, he became sous-
chef at Hotel Nogamiya.
While there, he participated in a Tokushima Culinary Contest, where he won first prize. When he
was 35 years old, he joined Tofu Kaiseki Restaurant as their head chef.
During this time, he also studied French cuisine for 3 years, training under a Head Chef who had on-
the-job experience working in a prestigious French fine dining restaurant.
Chef Azeuchi quickly became the sous chef in the restaurant. When Japanese Crown Prince
Naruhito - now known as
"His Imperial Majesty the Emperor"- made a royal visit to Kagawa Prefecture, Chef Azeuchi
entertained him with his beautiful dishes.
We have various cuts such as high quality "A5 WAGYU", No.1 popular "Thick cut beef tongue" and hottest now "Premium WASHUGYU". Every cut, they're so thick and very filling!!
In addition, seafood, vegetables, side orders, deserts and drinks, we have a wide range of items that satisfy our customers.
Here is also a private room that can be used for small party and business meetings.
You can experience real Japanese delicious that you've never experienced before...
We're looking forward to seeing you!! Thank you!!
The world famous Peter Luger Steak House from Brooklyn, NY will be serving their signature USDA Prime dry aged beef at Caesars Palace Las Vegas this fall!
Opened in 1887, Peter Luger Steak House has become a culinary, historical and cultural landmark in the heart of Williamsburg. Serving only the finest USDA Prime Beef, Peter Luger has been honored with numerous awards for over 30 years including America’s Best Steak. The restaurant is family owned and operated, and all beef is hand-selected by a member of the family before being dry-aged on site.
Complimentary Valet and Self parking.
Dress code is resort casual, no open toe footwear, no hats, no tank tops or athletic jerseys, no swim wear
Outdoor patio seating is available, weather permitting, no guarantees.
With upscale décor and lighting, we continue our passion for plant based dining with a full bar and inspired cocktail program. There are no obvious vegan cues and most guests don't even make the connection that the menus is plant-based - they just know that the restaurant is comfortable and the food is satisfying and delicious. Crossroads is defined not by what's missing but by what it is.
Crossroads is an intersection where vegans, flexitarians, omnivores and meat eaters can cross paths to share a delicious meal and a good time. We believe great food should be enjoyed by everyone!
- JRJoyceRvipCincinnati / Dayton •29 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe sat at the counter and watched the chefs at work! Our burgers were cooked perfectly and our waitress was very attentive. A fun experience!More infoGordon Ramsay Burger - Planet Hollywood Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Burgers• Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino•4.4
- JFJohnFJackson Hole / Wyoming •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI had linguine with lobster which was well prepared. Just the right amount of sauce which had a slight tanginess to it which was nice. Pasta perfectly cooked. Plenty of tender lobster tail and claw meat. My daughter had the Ahi tuna. Seared just right with a nice crust from the marinade. Fork tender with no unwanted chewiness. My wife had the shellfish cobb salad. Plenty of shellfish. Ingredients balanced with just the right amount of each. Louis dressing wonderful. Bread service which we could eat all day. Waiter was attentive but not overbearing. Knew the menu and made suggestions which we followed. His recommendations did not disappoint.More infoOcean Prime Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• The Strip•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As always STK never disappoints. Ambiance was amazing, food was delicious, and service was on point.More infoSTK - The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.3
- WLWcatinLVLas Vegas •59 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our group wanted to dine prior to seeing the show Bat Out of Hell. We were seated timely and the service was outstanding. I had the salmon and it was melt in your mouth. We had a great meal. Thank you!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipCentral Kentucky •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Good food but it was really dark in the restaurant. Food was good but not the greatest.More infoStrip House - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Steak• Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
When you step off of a plane at McCarran International Airport, you step into Paradise. This Las Vegas neighborhood is always bright and bustling. Paradise is actually the home of most of Las Vegas's most famous landmarks and much of the Las Vegas Strip. Here, you can indulge in famous Las Vegas buffets at all hours of the day. Eat all you can and then head to the casino to work up a new appetite. Then, sit down and enjoy dinner and a show at a Japanese steakhouse. If you're looking for something that calls back to Vegas's mob days, after enjoying the dazzling lights on the Strip, you'll find authentic Italian cuisine along Tropicana Avenue.
Frequently asked questions
- One Bedroom on Topaz Street Las Vegas
- Paradise Vista Park
- McCarran International Airport
- LAS Airport
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Center
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course
- Green Valley Park
- Paradise Shopping Center
- Pinball Hall of Fame
- Tropicana Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Henderson - Green Valley - Las Vegas
- Spring Oaks Plaza Shopping Center
- Paradise Pool
- Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Hughes Center
- Paradise Valley County Park
- Howard Hughes Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South
- Park 2000 Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Las Vegas South
- Cannon School Park