Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Enjoy a cocktail in the piano bar or heat things up by the fire on the outdoor lounge with full bottle service, overlooking the hypnotic pool.
The interior dining room is furnished in rich red and brown tones with a cozy feel, decorated with Swarovski and Preciosa crystals chandeliers complete with a suspended fireplace.
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat experience overall. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Great food with reasonable prices. Amazing ambience-not loud and distracting like many other restaurants. Their olive oil was so good we actually bought a bottle. Will definitely be going back.More infoNaxos TavernaPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Summerlin•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe loved The Rouge Room. It is a very beautiful and intimate space. The customer service is excellent. Our server Robin was very friendly and attentive. The wine selection was very good. The food was smaller portions but very tasty. The lounge singer started around 8pm and we enjoyed listening to her as well.More infoRouge Room at Red RockPrice: Very Expensive• French• Summerlin•4.2
- YNYnesNLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Laura was our food server she was excellent 👍🏻 the food was quality we enjoyed our new year happy coming to Tbones Steakhouse thanx 👍🏻More infoT-Bones Chophouse - Red Rock Casino, Resort & SpaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Red Rock Casino•4.6
- BLBruceLvipLas Vegas •155 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023New Year’s Day dinner. Food was excellent, prices for soda were $5.00, and my 2 meatball appetizer was $19.00, I thought both of these were overpriced. The meatballs were excellent. I had the bone in Veal parm, huge and very tasty, shared it with wife who had the rigatoni with sausage. Cooked perfectly. The noise level was extremely high, in part due to the background music and some large tables.More infoOsteria Fiorella - Red Rock Hotel & CasinoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Red Rock Casino•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Always great! Friendly and highly efficient staff, well done!More infoBlue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Red Rock ResortPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Red Rock Casino•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Red Rock Casino
Located in the Summerlin residential area, Red Rock Casino is the perfect place to take a more relaxed approach to Las Vegas Cuisine. Casino and hotel buffets are a Las Vegas staple; however, Red Rock Casino's buffet offers international specialties that you'll be hard pressed to find at any other resort buffet. Live cooking stations allow you to see the chefs in action and lend a personal touch to this family-style dining. Red Rock's other cafés, bars and restaurants offer ample opportunities to experience the dishes, drinks and indulgent desserts Las Vegas is known for. Hungry for more? The on-site food court offers a range of affordable snacks and meals.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Red Rock Casino is T-Bones Chophouse - Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa
- Artists Palette
- Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino
- Panamint Mountains
- Amargosa Opera House & Hotel
- Death Valley Junction Historic District
- Best Western Pahrump Oasis
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pahrump
- Pahrump RV Park & Lodging
- K7 Bed and Breakfast
- Canyon Pointe Shopping Center
- Devil's Golf Course
- Preferred RV Resort
- Saddle West Casino Hotel RV Park
- Dayton Harris Gravity Station
- Yucca House National Monument
- Red Rock Canyon
- Death Valley National Park East Entrance
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Red Rock Casino Resort Spa
- K7 Casitas