Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Watch your dish being prepared in the open kitchen, from the warm and comfortable dining room with wooden tables and vintage furnishings.
A short walk from Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington station, Salut! offers a relaxed take on modern-European food. Savour dishes with an emphasis on local produce as well as sustainably sourced fish and organic vegetables. We provide our guests with beautifully crafted dishes, with a passion to share our curiosity and love of modern European food.
On offer is a seasonal a la carte menu, lunch menu, artisanal wine list, and private hire."
Mid-week feel free to walk in anytime, all our tables work on a first come first serve basis.
On Friday and Saturday nights we open both floors of the pub, soundtracked by HipHop & R&B’s finest ’til 2am. We take reservations for parties of 10 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're a smaller party feel free to walk-in, we have plenty of seats.
Our Islington restaurant has a retro décor, featuring Soviet-era artefacts and posters and is the ideal destination to enjoy authentic Georgian cuisine in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
At Little Georgia, all our food is freshly prepared using the best locally – sourced ingredients to create a truly authentic taste of Georgia.
At Terra Rossa, we want you to eat our beautifully cooked dishes and taste the ‘Masseria life’ where time slows down enough for you to relax and enjoy the homely taste of simple cooking… and of course with a glass of Puglian wine.
Proudly, we are a family-friendly and dog-friendly restaurant.
We have and a gluten-free menu and plenty of options for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Our restaurant SKÅL, meaning ‘Cheers’ in Swedish, opened on the 2nd of December 2019. We serve traditional Nordic recipes but with a modern, seasonal twist - all underpinned by the term 'husmanskost' meaning traditional home cooked Swedish food.
Clean, earthy, minimalist interiors set the tone for our customers dining experience with whitewashed walls, wooden table tops and piles of logs stacked up in front of the open kitchen to fuel the grill.
An authentic yet eclectic selection of starters and small plates plus main dishes and sides fill our menu at SKÅL. We aim to tick the box for play-safe Westernised taste buds to the more well-travelled adventurous and advanced palates. Our drinks come in the form of homemade Aquavits, high-quality wines and cocktails with a Nordic twist.
Fully HALAL authentic Korean BBQ, Restaurant with BBQ grills on the table. Noodles and Rice Dishes, many choices of starters, homemade Kimchi and homemade Vegan Kimchi, as well as a wide choice of Vegan side dishes(banchan). We also offer very popular Korean Pot Soups. All the meat and vegetables are delivered from Local suppliers and meats are from Halal butchers. We offer Prime Argentine Cut Steaks, as well as British Raised Gallian Belt steaks and different cuts of Beef, our Wagyu beef is from Australia and Chile with the BMS of 8-9 Which is the top beef Marbelling score out there
We are very proud to deliver amazing Korean Vegan dishes, you can choose from starters, side dishes, or main course. These dishes are created very carefully without using any animal or dairy ingredients but keep their authenticity.
** We Do Not Serve Alcohol or Alcohol beverages Restaurant Also there is No BYOB**
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI really enjoyed the plant based menu that Namaste at OMNOM offered. The versatility of the menu to take traditional South Asian cuisine and make plant based alternatives worked really well. I’d recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to indulge in great food in a great atmosphere. Namaste at OMNOM take holistic food experiences to the next level!More infoNamaste At OMNOMPrice: Moderate• Vegetarian / Vegan• Islington•4.5
- Ggwc333vipLondon •396 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023I love the simplicity of Skäl, great food and wonderful service.More infoSkål Nordic DiningPrice: Expensive• Nordic• Islington•4.6
- DHDH1979London •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023The staff were awesome, went above and beyond for the occasion, sending my thanks.More infoMEATliquor N1Price: Moderate• American• Angel•4.3
- EBEdBeeAngus/Fife •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 13, 2023Perfect for pre-theatre at the Almeida. Loads of lovely, authentic, satisfying French dishes and decent wine.More infoLa Petite AubergePrice: Moderate• French• Angel•4.6
- RDRobertoDKent •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Authentic food from Puglia, without compromise! Excellent quality, won't hesitate to recommendMore infoTerra Rossa Italian RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Islington•4.6
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Islington is Perilla