- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat dining experience for a special occasion, highly recommended!More infoTrinityPrice: Very Expensive• European• Clapham•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Nice restaurant with a great food and service. My husband and I arrived too early (due to my mistake) but we were accommodated with no issues. The lunch was amazing, drinks were nice and service lovely. The only thing we would suggest is to change the music, as the one we have heard was no aligning with the ambience. Japan is a country of harmony and the music was not fitting with the surroundings. It does not have to be Japanese music. It can be a classic music, violin or even a smooth jazz would do. All in all it was a great experience.More infoYama MomoPrice: Expensive• Japanese• East Dulwich•4.6
- LLenavipLondon •14 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Very good food and great service. We felt very welcome.More infoNumidie BistroPrice: Moderate• North African• Crystal Palace•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Sept 13, 2023nice experience , big portion of food good service, not too crowdedMore infoManuel's Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• West Norwood•4.5
- BABethALondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The wait staff was lovely and attentive from start to finish! Food was amazing as usual, sadly they had ran out the corn bread which is a must have when going to blues kitchen! I honestly have nothing negative to say about the food other then the buttermilk fried chicken was a bit toooo fried for me and the crispy parts was too done. Would definitely return ;)More infoBlues Kitchen BrixtonPrice: Moderate• American• Brixton•4.6
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in West Norwood. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Norwood who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Norwood either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.