Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Pappa Ciccia provides classically delicious Italian food to the locals of Fulham. It’s not an easy crowd to please, spoilt by any number of great neighbourhood eateries, but here at Pappa Ciccia, the cosy atmosphere and unfussy food keep diners coming back time and again. This restaurant is ideal for leisurely lunches and laid-back dinners, offering efficient but friendly service and a fantastic menu of typically Italian dishes. Pappa Ciccia’s pizzas receive much praise from the press and public for their authenticity. This restaurant offers a BYOB policy with a very affordable flat one-off corkage charge of £5.95 per person, we are also fully licenced with a good selection of Italian wine and beers
Gluten-free and vegan options are always available.
This rural haven in the middle of Fulham is a collaboration between Brett Graham of the famed Ledbury restaurant, Mike Robinson of the acclaimed Pot Kiln pub in rural Berkshire and Edwin Vaux from the famous Vaux brewery.
The idea is to provide Londoners with a really relaxed venue for eating the finest British produce, cooked amazingly well, accompanied by excellent beer and wine at a great price.
Owned by the husband and wife team of Faheem Vanoo and Shilpa Dandekar, both of whom started their careers with the famed Taj group in India, PURE Indian Cooking opened in 2015.
Since then, with Faheem managing front of house and Shilpa, who has worked with such masterchefs as the legendary Raymond Blanc OBE and Sriram Aylur of the Michelin starred Quilon, heading the kitchen, the restaurant has amassed a strong following as a refined as an exceedingly good local restaurant, with many clientele calling it a London “West End restaurant in Fulham!”
We would be delighted to see you at PURE Indian Cooking so please come and share in our warmth, fabulous food and drink and wonderful hospitality.
Koji’s ethos is simple; a fun dining experience celebrating the vibrant zests & precise methodologies of Japanese cuisine with the delicate & creative fusion of fresh European ingredients. Found in a glamorous yet relaxed setting, Koji voices it's soul and character through the colourful flavours, elegant decor and it's lively ambience created throughout the night. Reservations accomodated from 1 to a maximum of 8 diners.
Koji at Home delivery is available direct from our website at: www.koji.restaurant
Close to Putney Bridge, Pappa Ciccia provides classically delicious Italian food to the locals of both Putney and Fulham. It’s not an easy crowd to please, spoilt by any number of great neighbourhood eateries, but here at Pappa Ciccia, the cosy atmosphere and unfussy food keep diners coming back time and again. Casual, with a clean and contemporary interior, this restaurant is ideal for leisurely lunches and laid-back dinners, offering efficient but friendly service and a fantastic menu of typically Italian dishes. Pappa Ciccia pizzas receive much praise from the press and public for their authenticity.
Please note: that we do cater for Gluten-Free diets and serve a fantastic selection of gluten-free pasta and pizza we also have vegan mozzarella.
has a huge sprawling garden, a glazed colonnade and frontage on to the
Thames shaded by a weeping willow. The prawns in chilli hot oil and the toast
spread with tomatoes and onions were good, so much so we ordered them
again when we returned for Sunday lunch. Sunday roasts with 'all the
trimming's' - we tried beef and pork - had everything a Sunday roast should
have. Somewhere rather spiffing to go' (Fay Machsler, Evening Standard)
- SCSharonCLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI had a lovely pre Xmas meal in Yucca with my friend. I had a Mai Thai rum cocktail to drink. We had cheese balls to start then chicken and prawn fajitas. They were very tasty and good size portions. There was a nice atmosphere and the staff were friendly.More infoYuccaPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Fulham•4.7
- CNCandidoNLondon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food, tasty and great value for money. It is hard nowadays to find a restaurant in London who can offer nice quality food for reasonable price. Well doneMore infoManuka KitchenPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Fulham•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerExclusive •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoCame with my mum and sister, and the service was amazing! i love everything about it. I’ve been to Pho before but in a different city, food was great but here in Fulham… oh my it was amazing the vibes, the service and food.. 10/10 Highly recommend.More infoPho FulhamPrice: Moderate• Vietnamese• Hampton•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerMarche •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023Limited menù but excellent quality throughout. Lots of deer dishes so that you can have a full deer menù starting with an outstanding grilled tongue. Even beef was very good. Extensive wine list a bit on the pricey side for an Italian ( the wine list presented at the restaurant was different from the one on the web side so that the wine I had chosen ahead was not available) Service informal but attentive. Absolutely to recommend.More infoHarwood ArmsPrice: Very Expensive• Gastro Pub• Fulham•4.8
- AAAleAleLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023One of the top Italian restaurants in London. A hidden gem. Very friendly staff. Good serviceMore infoGolaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Chelsea•4.6
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.