- CJCraigJCentral Kentucky •15 reviews5.0Dined todayI've eaten at Jeff Ruby's several times in the past but this was my partner's first visit. Chad and Bowen provided outstanding consistent attention to us. My partner started with a Cobb salad (half portion). As our main course she had the 6 oz filet and I had the blacken rib-eye. We had the mac/cheese and brussel sprouts as our sizes. After we'd completed the meal, my partner's comment was it was the best meal she'd ever had. Given our food and travel experience across the US, Central America and Caribbean that's a pretty big statement. Having personally eaten at steakhouses all over the US, the blackened rib-eye is the best steak I've ever had. The sides were outstanding as well especially the mac/cheese. Compliments to all the staff and chef for an outstanding dinner experience.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - LouisvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Downtown Louisville•4.8
- BWBrianWvipCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023Great wings. The BASH sauce is delicious but HOT, so be warned! :-)More infoFour PegsPrice: Moderate• American• Germantown•4.1
- PPickyeatervipMiami - Dade •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The ambiance was energetic and fun! The food was delicious and authentic. The staff was wonderful and made the evening more enjoyable.More infoLa Bodeguita De MimaPrice: Moderate• Cuban• East Market St - NuLu•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our food was amazing! Best steak in Louisville. We did the Deans and Repeal Signature. Highly recommend!More infoRepeal Oak Fired SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Louisville•4.8
- PpaulfCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was an awesome experience. The service was next to none food was absolutely delicious and the restaurant was decorated beautifully.More infoGuacamole Modern MexicanPrice: Moderate• Mexican• East Market St - NuLu•4.8
Germantown has a welcoming landscape of diverse ethnic eateries, hip hangout spots, and Southern restaurants. Locals and visitors to Germantown enjoy a cluster of Chinese, Indian, and German-American restaurants. Other kitchens in the area serve authentic barbecue and smoked meats, Kentucky country ham, and Southern favorites like chicken and waffles and maple bacon doughnuts. After eating their fill, residents and tourists take the opportunity to experience Germantown's flourishing nightlife for socializing and live entertainment. Breweries, pubs, and bars offer wide selections of canned, bottled, and draft beer paired with comforting pub grub such as creative pizza and sandwiches. The large range of options in Germantown guarantees satisfied appetites for every member of the family regardless of cravings, tastes or time of day.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Germantown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Creole / Cajun / Southern, American, Pizzeria and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Germantown who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Germantown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.