Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have just completed an extensive renovation and expansion. New features include updated bar area, cocktail lounge, state of the art restrooms and 60 person private dining room.
The executive chef prepares southern specialties and adds a bit of French influence to create local favorites like shrimp & grits, lamb chops and Jack's burger. Jack Fry's provides a friendly atmosphere and live jazz , ensuring the entire group will find something to enjoy.
Please give us a call for larger reservations or to check for additional availability.
We would love for you to join us. And we look forward to taking care of you.
80/20 @ Kaelins
The menu includes made in house pastas, breads paired alongside land and sea paella dishes, vegetarian and omnivore centric entrees, and sharable sides.
Innovative yet simple signature dishes include:
Spicy Greens & Charred Beans Salad with crispy caper and onion vinaigrette;
Harissa Cauliflower Steak with smoked olive, toasted sunflower, coriander gremolata and torn herbs;
Freedom Run Farm Lamb Burger & Potato Wedges with Mahón, Harissa onion jam and Berbère aioli;
NY Strip Steak with patatas bravas, zhug oil and watercress.
Chef Jeremy Frederiksen and his team use our wood fire cookery alongside our favorite spices to create a balanced and authentic culinary experience.
Executive Chef: Alex Parker
Situated in the historic airport terminal of Bowman Field, Le Relais offers a fine dining experience like no other in Louisville. Here you’ll find exquisite French cuisine, prepared with only the finest, freshest ingredients, combined with relaxed, first-class service and an intimate, 1940s art-deco interior reminiscent of the café from the movie “Casablanca”.
For a more romantic view of the airport, watch the planes land in the sunset with our outdoor dining on the deck. With a little imagination, you can see it exactly as Charles Lindbergh did when he landed the "Spirit of St. Louis" here in 1927. If you would like to sit on the deck please place a note under special needs of your reservation.
Food Network #39 Top 25 Steakhouses in America, Thrillist Best Steakhouses in America, Best Boozy Brunch, Readers Choice - LEO Weekly 2017
One-of-a-kind Vintage Louis Vuitton booth experience, 14 cuts of steak,
Filet flight, Tribeca NYC bread and sauce trio, Tomahawk Ribeye.
Birthday celebrations! (Earn your age off your entree for your birthday when you dine with a party of 4 or more).
Wednesdays: half off EVERY bottle of wine in Le Moo.
Come in and check out our new "Happy Days" promotions!!
Tuesday: Half Priced Bottles of Wine
Wednesday: Half Priced Wontons
Thursday: $2 Draft Beers
Friday: $5 Elijah Craig Old Fashioned
Saturday: $5 Spritzes
Sunday: Half Priced Single Barrel Bourbon
- OT1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food and great service - highly recommend this establishment.More infoSeviche A Latin Restaurant - HighlandsPrice: Expensive• Latin American• Highlands - Bardstown Rd / Taylorsville Rd•4.8
- TBTerryBCentral Kentucky •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMichael, our server definitely made our experience better than we anticipated. Very knowledgeable about champagnes & menu items. He definitely made my significant others birthday very memorable. Service was exquisite! The above average is an understatement. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - LouisvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Downtown Louisville•4.8
- WBWandaBWestern Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI went for the Harry Potter themed chef inspired 5 course feast and wine pairing. It was truly a magical night. The decorations were on point, the lighting made for a great atmosphere, and I liked the family style seating. The food was awesome. I didn't like everything that was put in front of me, but I appreciated the ideas and the effort. I would highly recommend attending a themed event there. My only complaints were they had the movie playing on the TVs, but it was on E! so there were commercials too. Next time, they should really just have a fireplace screen going because that was distracting and didn't help with the mood of the event. Also, really encouraging diners to dress in costume. About a quarter of the people came dressed in the theme which was a bummer.More infoLouVino - The HighlandsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Highlands - Bardstown Rd / Taylorsville Rd•4.7
- PPickyeatervipMiami - Dade •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The ambiance was energetic and fun! The food was delicious and authentic. The staff was wonderful and made the evening more enjoyable.More infoLa Bodeguita De MimaPrice: Moderate• Cuban• East Market St - NuLu•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Turahn is the best waiter ever! Food and drinks always on point in combination with excellent service. A win win!More infoLe MooPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Highlands - Bardstown Rd / Taylorsville Rd•4.6
Discover Taylorsville Rd
The outlying area of Highland that is accessed by Bardstown Road and Taylorsville Road offers great options for both fine and casual dining. Cuisine types range from catfish houses to the typical Kentucky barbecue restaurant, including some that also serve excellent Kentucky country ham sandwiches and entrees. Even the delis rival those of New York City. The Bardstown/Taylorsville Road locations also are home to several real international restaurants, including authentic Asian and Mexican eateries. In addition, pizzerias abound in the area just as in uptown Louisville. The hustle of the city can easily be avoided for those wanting a casual dining experience outside of town that allows a wide variety of both local and international food.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Highlands - Bardstown Rd / Taylorsville Rd is Le Relais