Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Anoosh Bistro is a casual upscale full service restaurant. We have booths for a more private dining experience, as well as a full bar. We can do private parties and catering .. We look forward to serving you soon.
At Anoosh Bistro we take the health of our guests and our team members very seriously. We are working hard to ensure we go above and beyond CDC recommendations in sanitizing, creating additional space between guests, and minimizing points of contact. Your well being and peace of mind when it comes to enjoying an excellent meal are our top priority.
We're all about family. Come be a part of ours and enjoy some delicious Venezuelan cuisine!
A meal at Mesh is one you won't soon forget and value you won’t believe.
Ruth Chris Steak House in Louisville, KY serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
- SsusieCentral Kentucky •20 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoImmediately seated at our table. Drinks mixed by a professional. Nice wine selection. We enjoyed the prosciutto wrapped mozzarella. The steaks were cooked exactly as ordered. Asparagus was outstanding. The au gratin potatoes some of the best we’ve had. Now for the best part: the details. We were greeted with a happy anniversary card, red rose, red heart confetti on the table and complimentary dessert. Details like that and all the staff stopping by to wish us many more happy years sold it for us. We will return many times. Dessert was absolutely delicious. Service was almost on point. We could have been asked if we wanted more drinks which we did. Overall fabulous experience.More infoThe Capital Grille - LouisvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoThe first time I was here I had Stephanie as a waitress, and this time not having her emphasized even more how incredible she was. While our waitress was okay, having experience what Stephanie offered comparing to this was tough. Majority of the group had never been to the restaurant before, and it’s a hard menu to understand, and Stephanie did such a good job explaining the menu, walking through what everything meant and offering suggestions. Our waitress last night did none of that, which left me trying to explain what I remember. I’ll 100% be back; and you should go, but you should request Stephanie!!More infoSenora Arepa - St MatthewsPrice: Moderate• Venezuelan• St Matthews•4.7
- CRCharlesRCentral Kentucky •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe enjoyed our meal greatly. The colossal crab tower is awesome and well worth the money. Not having to deal with the shell to get to the crab is very convenient. The seafood platter was an awesome offering that we enjoyed greatly. The New York strip steak was cooked to order and had a very good taste to it. Just as good, if not better than my friend's last experience at Jeff Ruby's with a steak she had there. The menu has a wide variety of good food, especially if you like raw shell food and other various seafood offerings. The service was second to none. We had a very engaging waitress who provided us plenty of attention and good service. The staff insured that we were well taken care of. I look forward to my next visit to the River House. I also look forward to going there when the weather is warmer so that I can eat outside and enjoy music on a Friday evening. I would highly recommend the River House for special events and group events. This wasn't my first time eating there. I've always had good experiences when I've eaten there.More infoRiver House Restaurant & Raw BarPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown Louisville•4.7
- BCBeverlyCCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The bone-in pork chop was delectable! It was huge, perfectly seasoned and moist. The chutney was too sweet for me. The loaded baked potato was ok. The scalloped potatoes had a good taste but dry. The halibut was very good. Seasoned well and moist!More infoSteak & BourbonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.8
- CSChrisSvipCentral Kentucky •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ashley our server was amazing. Very attentive and made sure we were looked after. The food was great, as usual. We went for New Year Day brunch and the raw bar was a nice addition. We come here for brunch about once a month and love it!More infoOsteria Italian SeafoodPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.5
Discover St. Matthews
St. Matthews is a residential neighborhood in the north end of Louisville, Kentucky that offers a great variety of foods. Cajun food, a Louisville favorite, is authentic here and combined with some fresh fusion options that make for wonderful vegetarian dishes. A focus on what is fresh is important here, and local produce that's in season is always a special on the menu. Classic Southern barbecue is a favorite, and it is smoked and slow-cooked for days to make it delectable. American, Mexican, and Southern are popular and widely available. Sports bars are also very popular here if you want to take in a game and enjoy some potato skins and brew after a long day.
Frequently asked questions
- Breckinridge Inn
- Oxmoor Center Shopping Center
- Saint Matthews Pavilion Shopping Center
- Chenoweth Square Shopping Center
- Mall Saint Matthews Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman
- Brownsboro Center Shopping Center
- Hikes Point Plaza Shopping Center
- Liberty Plaza Shopping Center
- Mcmahan Plaza Shopping Center
- Westport Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Manor Shopping Center
- Bluegrass Manor Shopping Center
- Locust Grove
- Springs Station Shopping Center
- Crossland Economy Studios - Louisville - St. Matthews
- Zachary Taylor House
- Saint Matthews Station Shopping Center
- Baptist Hospital East