Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our mission is to provide every guest with an unparalleled experience, amazing food, and luxury service at an affordable price.
Dress runs from elegant to business to business casual. We even welcome jeans, tennis shoes and shorts. Bring your friends and enjoy select wines, premium bourbons, and amazing steaks. Relax in a vibrant, friendly atmosphere, and experience the most professional staff in Louisville.
Grassa Gramma joins its award-winning upscale-casual sister eateries The Village Anchor and Le Moo Steak House as one of the premiere dining spots in the region. Inspired by an eclectic mix of northern and southern Italian fare, Grassa Gramma brings together all of the elements for which Grangier’s restaurants are known—fresh and interesting foods, intriguing and overtly unique atmospheres and warm and friendly service. With its stone and bronze finishes, period furnishings and tapestries, and rich velvets and leathers, Grassa Gramma offers a truly authentic Italian dining experience unmatched in the region in an unimaginable environment.
Our Chefs and Managers welcome you and your guests to experience Grassa Gramma for your next dining experience.
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoTo start, we couln’t have asked for a better waiter! Tyler was absolutely the best in catering to all of us. We had a group of nine, four of which were 1st timers. From oysters on the half shell to start to an assortment of entrees, the taste was out of this world! We will definitely continue visiting. Thank you for another great experience…More infoRiver House Restaurant & Raw BarPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown Louisville•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoMy wife and I went there to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Food and service were excellent. Steak was cooked perfectly. For dessert, I highly recommend the chocolate flourless torte. Will definitely go back again soon.More infoThe Capital Grille - LouisvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.8
- BCBeverlyCCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The bone-in pork chop was delectable! It was huge, perfectly seasoned and moist. The chutney was too sweet for me. The loaded baked potato was ok. The scalloped potatoes had a good taste but dry. The halibut was very good. Seasoned well and moist!More infoSteak & BourbonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.8
- TSTerriSNew Mexico •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023They only had one server and she was amazing. The manager and staff showed what teamwork was about.More infoGrassa GrammaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.7
- CSChrisSvipCentral Kentucky •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ashley our server was amazing. Very attentive and made sure we were looked after. The food was great, as usual. We went for New Year Day brunch and the raw bar was a nice addition. We come here for brunch about once a month and love it!More infoOsteria Italian SeafoodPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.5
Discover Westport Rd - Lyndon
Lyndon, Kentucky, is just east of Louisville and is an excellent location to find a great place to eat that is away from the hectic downtown area. Located just off of the Interstate 264 corridor, Lyndon is home to some authentic international restaurants that include Thai and Mexican establishments. There are also several seafood eateries, barbecue restaurants, and steakhouses that serve fare typical of the entire Jefferson County area. Italian restaurants are common in Lyndon as well as numerous pubs and delis. Whether you're in the mood for some authentic catfish and hush puppies or an upscale sushi platter, Lyndon delivers a variety of excellent cuisine options.
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Westport Rd - Lyndon include Grassa Gramma, Steak & Bourbon and hiko-A-mon Modern Japanese Sushi Bar & Fish Market