- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was delicious, service was attentive overall experience was wonderful!More infoThe News RoomPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.1
- CJCarrieJNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Great wait staff! Amazing food, specifically the pork and cheese sausage with the red cabbage. They accommodated my gluten free needs and it was a wonderful evening. Thank you s much!More infoThe Butcher's TalePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023We loved the variety of food to dip! The whole experience is truly amazing. We loved all the food and ate it all.More infoThe Melting Pot - MinneapolisPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Downtown / North Loop•4.4
- MmamafCaribbean •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023The food comes in generous portions, with fresh and unique combinations, at a reasonable price for downtown. Love the complex cocktail options - blood orange margarita, yes please! My only disappointment was the fries could have been hotter (thought the seasoning/flavor excellent). Great place for a meal before a show or concert.More infoCRAVE - LaSalle PlazaPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
In southwestern downtown Minneapolis, you'll discover Loring Park, a neighborhood characterized by its picturesque parks, historical churches, thriving art community and huge selection of restaurants. The summer hosts many popular festivals in the central park. Restaurants range from small mom-and-pop places to full-fledged fine dining establishments, so you are sure to find something to your taste. Minneapolis restaurants flaunt their Midwestern values with multiple steak-and-potato dishes. Taste a Loring Park steak entrée to see for yourself. You can find another Minnesota classic, fresh walleye, at plenty of spots in the area. If you make it to a diner, get the tater tots, or, even better, a tater tot hot dish. Then you'll really be living the Minnesotan dream!