- SBSharieBRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAlways great food, atmosphere and good service!! Keep up the great work- Sam was an amazing waitress’bbMore infoPimento Jamaican Kitchen & RumbarPrice: Moderate• Jamaican• Downtown / Mill District•4.6
- NnorthernjeffMinneapolis - St. Paul •8 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023We were there before music started so he dining was pleasantly quiet. The service was outstanding. The cocktails were excellent and the food was very good.More infoIcehousePrice: Moderate• American• Whittier•4.5
- SSStephenSMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always an amazing meal, service, bar selections! We are always surprised at the value for what we are getting! (So much fresh and perfect food!) Make a reservation! (especially on the weekends!)More infoThe Copper HenPrice: Moderate• American• Whittier•4.5
- SStellaMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a solid choice. We go for brunch on occasion and always enjoy ourselves.More infoHazelwood Food & Drink - St. Louis ParkPrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
Whittier is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was settled in the 19th century and is home to a wide variety of ethnic restaurants. The Whittier neighborhood in Minneapolis is an eclectic mix of historic buildings and New World cuisine. For a casual meal, you can choose between an authentic Irish pub, fresh sushi, or a traditional American bar and grill for great sandwiches and cold drinks. For a more elegant dining experience, Whittier offers several upscale steakhouses to choose from. The chefs know how to age their beef slowly to achieve a tender cut before grilling it to perfection. International options include rustic Italian, spicy Thai, classic French, and much more.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Whittier is Icehouse