Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Immerse yourself in our charming ambiance, where candlelight and vintage decor set the stage for a culinary journey inspired by the streets of France. Our menu features a delightful selection of small plates.
At The Authentique Wine Bar, we curate an exceptional wine list, showcasing the best of France. Let our passionate staff guide you through our carefully selected wines, ensuring the perfect pairings to complement your evening.
Whether it's a romantic date or a gathering with friends, join us at The Authentique for an evening where the spirit of 1900s Paris meets the energy of Nashville. Experience the warmth of our cozy space and the exquisite taste of French cuisine. Santé!
- Happy Hour Tues-Thurs 5:00PM-6:30PM Merci!
- Live Jazz Thurs-Sat 6:30PM-9:30PM
We always recommend booking reservation for your party, however we normally have limited walk-in availability! For parties greater than 4 people, always call ahead, as our seating for large parties is very limited. We have a 15 minute grace period for late parties. 21 + after 8pm
At Jane's, we are serving up re-invented Southern classics with local ingredients, paired with very listenable live music from the next generation of bluegrass and Americana virtuosos. Hide out tonight in East Nashville with a Tennessee-spirit based cocktail and you'll quickly become a friend of Jane's.
Live music starts every night at 8pm.
Cancellation policy: Parties of 8 or more people will be required to submit a credit card to secure their reservation. In the event of a short notice cancellation (24 hours or less), or a no-show, there will be a charge of 20 dollars per person on said reservation.
21+ after 8pm
- CGCarmanGNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first time eating at this restaurant. I felt bad for our server as they were incredibly short staffed on a Sunday for Brunch. We sat for at least 15 minutes before our drink order was taken which seems like an eternity when you're thirsty and super hungry. That said, our server Sean was great once he could get to us. I can only assume they had a no show or two which is why the service was slow...not his fault at all. Other than that, the food was absolutely wonderful! The menu is very creative and everything tasted fantastic! The Bloody Mary was super tasty as well, yum! We will definite be going back in the future for sure!More info5 Points Diner & Bar$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• East Nashville•4.6
- OOpentablenicknameNashville •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat vibe, service, and food. Don’t skip out on dessert.More infoPeninsula$$$$Price: Expensive• Modern European• East Nashville•4.9
- FGFoodieGalNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis was one of the best meals that I have eaten in a long time! The dishes ordered at our table were the pork chop, Bucksnort trout, Gnocchi, and Brussel sprouts. Each person at the table thought their meal was delicious! We also split the Chocolate Cake, the espresso Pot de Crème, and the Apple Crumble for dessert. None of us could choose a favorite….everything we ate was sooooo good! I will definitely return to this hidden gem!More infoThe Treehouse$$$$Price: Expensive• American• East Nashville•4.8
- TynoTJackson Hole / Wyoming •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 22, 2024Great place and well worth a visit. Wednesday food special was a meatloaf sandwich and it was fantastic. Saw a big burger and chicken sandwich go by that folks had no problem smashing (must have been scrumptious also). I sat at the bar but noticed cleaned plates (portions were large but folks around were licking plates clean). Darn delicious food and music!More infoJane’s Hideaway$$$$Price: Moderate• American• East Nashville•4.8
- ADAlliDeeTampa / Central Florida West •5 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 17, 2023Food was outstanding. I’ve been wanting to visit but I tend to like NY style pizza the best and am not a big fan of thick crust. This was amazing. We had the Brooklyn Mozz Sticks which were some of the best I’ve had in a long time and the colony pizza. It was sweet, spicy and savory. Our service was great. I couldn’t have been happier with the experience. We’ll be back!!More infoEmmy Squared - East Nashville$$$$Price: Moderate• Pizzeria• East Nashville•4.2
12 restaurants ideal for date night in Nashville
Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just bravely swiped right, there’s a pitch-perfect Nashville restaurant for you. Break the ice with a sushi-rolling class at a pan-Asian favorite. Dial up the heat on a weekly date night with dinner and a burlesque show. Take your relationship to the next stage at a seasonal American spot in a historic movie theater. This guide pairs Nashville restaurants with romantic occasions from first dates all the way to milestone anniversaries. These are Nashville’s 12 best date-night restaurants.
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Discover East Nashville
East Nashville is an eclectic neighborhood comprising one corner of the great country music mecca. It's as equally brimming with history as it is trendsetters and hipsters, so you know good food is bound to be somewhere in the mix. Explore food trucks and coffee shops, taco joints and stylish pizzerias, or head to a bar to get a taste of the town's booming craft beer scene. Not just any ole' fried chicken recipe will do in this Southern kingdom - here, it's all about the hot chicken. East Nashville claims the original birthplace of this battered and fried, cayenne-coated staple, and no trip to the city is complete without it. Its famously addictive spice is not for the faint of heart, so watch out!
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in East Nashville is Noko
- Riverview Golf Course
- Days Inn Nashville North
- Douglas Park
- Sleep Inn Nashville
- Mcferrin Park
- Super 8 Nashville/ Dntn/ Opryland Area
- Parkwood Park
- Shelby Bottoms Greenway
- South Inglewood Park
- Ramada Nashville Stadium
- East Park
- Dickerson Plaza Shopping Center
- Shelby Park Access Area
- Shelby Park
- Econo Lodge North
- Crescent Plaza Shopping Center
- Kirkpatrick Park
- Hill Shopping Center
- North Pointe Plaza Shopping Center
- Cleveland Park