- JBJustinBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent food, great service, beautiful space. My favorite restaurant in Boston.More infoKrasiPrice: Expensive• Greek• Back Bay•4.8
- XXinevipGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a go to! Went with my husband and two boys (15 and 13) on a whim and was able to get an early res for New Year’s Day. I got the gluten free pasta with truffle sauce and mushrooms - chef’s kiss amazing - and everyone else had their own lobster ravioli dishes - yes, that good!! We CRAVE this place. Make a res through Open Table to make seating easier, then head to Dolce at the corner for gelato and/or and affogato for dessert :) You won’t be disappointed.More infoTrattoria Il PaninoPrice: Moderate• Italian• North End•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We have been many times and the food and service are always impeccable. Our server yesterday was absent and inattentive. He served our wine 30 minutes after we sat down and we had to flag him to get bread and to clear out plates. We saw many other servers that we previously had all providing the excellent service we have come to rely on at Abe and Louie’s. We were disappointed with yesterdays service. Hopefully was a one off occasion.More infoAbe & Louie’s - BostonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Back Bay•4.7
- NLNicoleLvipAtlantic Canada •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years Day Brunch. Absolutely delicious! Bread and butter were amazing! This is a favourite place the past few years. Service was excellent. Great value!More infoTerra at Eataly BostonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Back Bay•4.4
- SSusanvipGreater Boston •34 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Eggs Benedict is my favorite brunch so I order it everywhere. It is usually good but rarely great. The eggs were perfectly cooked- which is rare. It was delicious- both the eggs and potatoes.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Boston - Prudential CenterPrice: Expensive• American• Back Bay•4.5
Boston’s 8 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
This Boston neighborhood of Roxbury features a variety of eateries ranging from American fare to eclectic fine dining. Locals love their diners here, and you will find all of the expected fare. There are also surprises like a chicken sausage apple omelet with freshly baked bread for your stack of buttered toast. Upscale dining features seasonal menu entrées like gingered duck, grilled baby octopus served with salsa verde or crispy skin Atlantic salmon. There are also a number of Caribbean restaurants here, with menus that include dishes like fried or mashed green plantains and pork or lobster served atop rice or coconut green pigeon peas and seasoned with homemade sauces. Roxbury cuisine offers something for everyone.