- MPMichaelPChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAlways delicious. Our service with Enrique was the best.More infoHavanaPrice: Expensive• Latin American• Bar Harbor•4.7
- MHMHPINNYNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023We enjoyed our first visit to Barncastle under new ownership. Our meal was creative and really delish! It’s nice to have some new options in townMore infoBarncastle Hotel and RestaurantPrice: Expensive• German• Blue Hill•5
- MSMikeSSt. Louis •25 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023Of all of our meals in Bar Harbor, dinner here was far and away above the rest. Beautiful table-side views of the harbor, exceptional service, food was outstanding and the pianist was a nice added touch. Highly recommend securing a reservation at this fine dining experience inside the Bar Harbor Inn.More infoReading Room Restaurant at The Bar Harbor InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Bar Harbor•4.7
- LCLauraCvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 24, 2023Wonderful experience. Theresa our server was a total delight! The cioppino was outstanding. Delicious, full of fresh seafood, and a very generous portion. The McKay starter salad was also delicious....a perfect salad -- not overdressed, not over done with too many ingredients. Wine list was also spot on...great selection and not overly priced.More infoMcKay's Public HousePrice: Expensive• American• Bar Harbor•4.4
- BBaxtervipCleveland / Akron / Canton •8 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 29, 2023So sorry this is their last weekend for this season. We enjoyed Buck's several times this summer and it was always great. Look forward to next summer!More infoBuck's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Brooksville•4.7
Discover Blue Hill
Many upscale restaurants dot the landscape of Blue Hill, Maine. While many feature seafood delights like lobster rolls, fried clams along with fish and chips while others specialize in farm-to-table cuisine including chicken pasta, pub steak and cheese along with stuffed mushrooms.Other upscale restaurants are reinventing New American cuisine in creative ways. Many of these dining establishments have beautiful patios surrounded by well-manicured gardens. Pizza served in either a pizza joint or an upscale restaurant is a favorite weekday cuisine in this community. Other restaurants feature a more casual dining experience serving hamburgers, blackened haddock and reubens accompanied by sweet potato fries. Many new restaurants making unique organic sandwiches, fruits and vegetables are located here as well. Consider starting your day with a spinach and mushroom omelette and fresh baked rye toast in this friendly community.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Blue Hill who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Blue Hill either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.