- MSMarcSNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined todayThe food was excellent- particularly the brussel sprouts sharing plate! My wife had the duck special which was terrific, and I completely enjoyed my wild boar Bolognese. Will definitely come back ne t time we are in Tannersville!More infoJessie's Harvest HousePrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Tannersville•4.5
- SGStefaniGNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThis was my second time at Wm. Farmer and Sons. The servers were polite, and they were attentive when we needed water refills or plates cleared from our table. The food was delicious! I had the duck, which was fantastic, and my husband had an artichoke mushroom pie, which was unexpectedly very cheesy and heavy, but it was good. The tables are very squished together, so you’re basically having dinner with the people on either side of you; didn’t love that because it limited our conversation with one another, as the group of four next to us were more boisterous than I would have liked. Lastly, I did put in the reservation that it was my husband’s birthday. The people next to us got a little ice cream with a candle and, since I could hear their conversation, one woman asked the other when she told them. Her friend responded, “in the reservation.” We got nothing even though I had it in my reservation too lol. It didn’t take away from our experience with the food, though, so no points off our rating. If you’re in Hudson, this place is a MUST. You won’t be disappointed!More infoWm. Farmer and SonsPrice: Expensive• American• Hudson•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Fantastic atmosphere. Amazing staff was very welcoming to my dog. Attentive even on a holiday.More infoWoodnotes Grille at Emerson Resort & SpaPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Mount Tremper•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great upscale place in a very rural area of few options.More infoThe Phoenician SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steak• Phoenicia•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCaribbean •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was amazing! Great ambience with live music.More infoHunter TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Mount Tremper•3.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Mount Tremper. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Mount Tremper who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Mount Tremper either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Two Bedroom Apartment at Hunter Mountain
- Scribner's Catskill Lodge
- Cuomo's Cove
- Albergo Allegria
- Ski Windham
- The Kaleidoscraper
- Coldbrook Station Historical
- Beds on Clouds
- Mountain Treasure Bed and Breakfast
- Christman's Windham House
- Hunter Mountain Fly Fishing School
- Hunter Mountain
- The Thompson House
- Mountain Meadow Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Hotel Vienna
- 3 Bedroom apartment on Hunter Mountain
- Straus Center Frost Valley Ymca