Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Directly overlooking the Straits of Mackinac, guests enjoy flawless service in our glass-enclosed dining room or on one of our breezy outdoor waterfront verandas. The restaurant features an extensive wine list, full bar and nightly entertainment at the piano bar.
Please note that there is no children's menu at Chianti and Mission Point Resort's kids eat free program is not available.
- MMsmcDetroit / Eastern Michigan •37 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoUsually one of our favorite places! The venison chops were amazing - one of the best seasonal items I've had there. Biggest issue was that our table was right next to the door and the bar. The bar was full, and we had people standing right up against our table and blocking the walkway for staff. Understand that it's a tight space and options are limited, but there should be a way to avoid this kind of intrusion - especially at this price point.More infoChandler's a RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Petoskey•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSouthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent cuisine, and service! The oysters were fresh and very good. The venison and duck were delicious! Had one of the non alcoholic cocktails and that was great as well.More infoSpring & PorterPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Petoskey•4.8
- CClauds1 review5.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023Really great food with seasonal menu items. I had the white fish with potatoes and a roasted tomato topped with spinach and artichoke. It was fantastic.More infoRound Island KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• Mackinac Island•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •5 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 20, 2023A bit more expensive than the Woods, but they always have the best service and food! You can't beat the view of the gorgeous fall colors on Round Island that we could see from our table. Love the butter for the bread. Love the amount of tartar sauce you get with the whitefish.More infoCarriage House at Hotel IroquoisPrice: Expensive• American• Mackinac Island•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 19, 2023Wonderful food selection and quality of presentation was greatMore infoChiantiPrice: Very Expensive• Farm-to-table• Mackinac Island•4.5
Discover Mackinac Island
Long a summer colony destination, Mackinac Island includes dining options that range from the fine dining one would expect from a resort town to the surprisingly affordable. Its hotels include restaurants boasting majestic views of Lake Michigan with menus to match. Their offerings include classic American cuisine like prime steak, King crab, and elaborately prepared salads. More adventurous palates will be pleased by menu items like truffle fries, tapas, and Wagyu Beef Tartare. Heading into downtown, you will find that there is another side to Mackinac dining. Ice cream parlors, coffee shops featuring homemade fudge, pizzerias, pancake houses, and upscale diners shouldn't be missed. If you're the gourmet type, you'll be thrilled to know that there is nary a chain restaurant to be found on the island.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Mackinac Island is Carriage House at Hotel Iroquois
- Wilwin Station Historical
- Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping
- Gros Cap And Saint Helena Island Historical Marker
- Les Cheneaux Golf Course
- Dick Station
- Caffey Station
- Michigans First Jewish Settler Historical Marker
- Market Street Historical Marker
- Waterfront Inn Mackinaw City
- British Cannon Historical Marker
- Mackinaw City Minicipal Marina
- Hossack Memorial Park
- Michilimackinac State Park
- The Captain's Cabin, Cottage at Moran
- Lighthouse View Motel
- Mackiniac Island City Park
- Indian Dormitory Historical Marker Historical
- Fort Michilimackinac State Park
- Rogers Park
- Saint Ignace Station Historical