Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please note that all special requests may not be honored. We will do our best to provide you with all options to make your dining experience very special.
Bistango offers a full-service patio with comfortable furniture and heat lamps to provide al fresco dining at its finest.
Our nightly live entertainment and dance floor will complete your experience as you listen to everything from Latin Jazz to R&B to classics to contemporary cover tunes.
TEN Sushi + Cocktail Bar offers Asian Fusion and a full service Sushi Bar. TEN's long embedded history in the Orange County food world began over 13 years ago under different ownership and has continued within the Daily Dose Hospitality Group since 2016. A go-to hot spot for Asian dishes and stand out sushi, TEN offers a sophisticated dining experience within an Asian inspired setting, rich with color and ambiance, creating an energy that enlightens the senses. The new home of TEN Sushi + Cocktail Bar, in Irvine's Lakeshore Towers, is a 2,800 square foot sushi haven with an 850 square foot patio space - now open at Lakeshore in Irvine! This brand new space, constructed from the ground up by BCK Management and construction partner, Platinum X Construction, will put the experience on the same
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Irvine, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Nếp Café is a coffee & brunch experience paying homage to the traditional Vietnamese morning routine. Nếp is elevating that experience and bringing it to you in Orange County with artisanal coffee, craft drinks, and a full range food menu to satisfy guests' breakfast & brunch needs.
Prego offers daily lunch & dinner, and weekly food & drink deals such as Small Bites Tuesdays, Hospitality Night on Wednesdays, Tequila Thursdayas, and a Raw Bar on Friday & Saturday nights.
The menu emphasizes regional Italian cuisine, featuring authentic pizza, freshly made pastas, grilled fresh fish, spit-roasted meats, fowl, cocktails, and an extensive list of wines from Italy and California. Our homemade desserts & pastries make a perfect ending to an unforgettable dining experience.
Prego has received fine-dining awards from the Restaurant Writers Association, the Wine and Food Society of Southern California, and more.
PLEASE NOTE: Cha Cha's automatically adds a 20% gratuity fee for parties of 6 and over.
- EEighty8svipSan Francisco Bay Area •50 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is the 2nd time we have been to this place and we will definitely come back. The ambience is awesome and so well themed. Our food, service and drinks were wonderful. Our waiter Eberto was incredible and the hostesses and other wait staff equally great.More infoHabana- Irvine SpectrumPrice: Expensive• Cuban• Irvine•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Foods, dessert and service were amazing! The environment and people were very welcoming so it made my whole experience enjoyable. Grateful for the server (David) for coming by and making sure that we have everything we needed. It’s a perfect place to dine at for any special occasions.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - IrvinePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Irvine•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our experience was amazing! Everything they brought us was delicious! from the cheese bread, to the dessert! Amazing! We will be back!More infoFogo de Chao - Irvine SpectrumPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Irvine•4.1
- AMAnthonyMOrange County •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Outstanding customer service. Food was excellent. Must have- cheese truffle garlic bread!!More infoNorth Italia – IrvinePrice: Moderate• Italian• Irvine•4.6
- MMackalistairvipOrange County •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Outstanding Having great food in New Years day with great company and not having to cook a real treat. Kuddos to all the TdB staff for giving up their New Year's Day to serve us. Our server Destiny was amazing she was always at our table to attend to our every need. Which was unbelievable because she was also tending bar and making drinks for everyone in the restaurant. What a superwomen. Food amazing blew my socks off Top Sirloin and Ribeye amazing. Managers Leonardo and Fabriscio also fantastic and super friendly. They also told us that this quarter we will see some New York steak. Looking forward to it. Hosts also friendly and accommodating as I had an extra guest that was not on the reservation. Last but not least the bussers and meat servers were also exceptional running around to make sure we have all the meats or the salad bar was always plentiful. Kuddos to all TdB staff. What a great start to the New Year.More infoTexas De Brazil - IrvinePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Irvine•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Sunny Irvine epitomizes the best of SoCal living. Big-city conveniences, top-tier universities and abundant job opportunities explain Irvine's intense population growth in recent years. If it's food you're after, you'll find plenty to love with a global influence. Diverse dining options include everything from dim sum to Australian rack of lamb. Enjoy fresh fish from right off the California coast or sip on wine from a nearby local winery. Steakhouses and Italian cuisine are popular here, and area restaurants offer a new spin on Mexican dishes and seafood standbys. Kids won't go hungry in family-friendly Irvine, either, as there are some great choices for the pizza and burger crowd that rivals the city's high-end dining. Whether you're after Brazilian steak or a Big Apple-worthy pastrami sandwich, a world of fabulous food awaits in this Orange County city.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Irvine is Red Lantern Bar
- Canyon Park
- Embassy Suites Irvine - Orange County Airport
- Strawberry Farms Golf Club
- Culverdale Wilderness Park
- Deerfield Community Park
- Brywood Park
- Woodbridge Village Shopping Center
- Irvine Village Shopping Center
- Courtyard Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County
- Walnut Village Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Irvine - Orange County Airport
- Blue Gum Park
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
- Northwood Town Center Shopping Center
- Heritage Park
- Northpark Plaza Shopping Center
- Culver Plaza Shopping Center
- Sycamore Park
- University Community Park
- Alderwood Park