Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menu offers aspects of delicious cuisine from around the globe. Appetizers include an Australian lamb chop, chicken or tofu lettuce wraps, an ahi tuna poke and an artisan cheese board, to name a few. The entrée menu keeps the delicious flavors rolling. Signature dishes at Urban Grill and Wine Bar include Alaskan king crab legs, Prime steaks and chops, Mediterranean-style chicken with olives and artichokes, fish and chips and a vegetable pasta primavera.
To create the ultimate seafood experience, we traveled down the highways and byways. We pulled up a seat, put on bibs, and soaked up the seafood experience: The no-name dishes with unforgettable flavor, the fresh-caught oysters and clams piled high, the hand-lettered specials on ancient chalkboards, and the savory simmer of every combination of spices imaginable.
The pleasure of preparing and sharing seafood was simple and genuine, and it brought out the best in everyone. Often, we felt as if we’d been welcomed into somebody’s home.
That’s what King’s Fish House is all about — and we’ve tried to bring all of these ideas together into one single, spectacular place, filled with camaraderie and celebration, and the things we love best. Welcome to the House that Seafood Built!
- BFBandFsOrange County •27 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was one of the best meals I have ever had in Orange County. The quality, taste and presentation of each course exceptional. The service was attentive but discrete. Do try the mussels they are none you have ever tasted before. Highly recommended.More infoOPAH Restaurant & Bar @ Town Center Aliso ViejoPrice: Expensive• Californian• Aliso Viejo / Laguna Niguel•4.7
- EEighty8svipSan Francisco Bay Area •50 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is the 2nd time we have been to this place and we will definitely come back. The ambience is awesome and so well themed. Our food, service and drinks were wonderful. Our waiter Eberto was incredible and the hostesses and other wait staff equally great.More infoHabana- Irvine SpectrumPrice: Expensive• Cuban• Irvine•4.6
- JUJeffUPortland / Oregon •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat place. Food and service was outstanding. Chef Jared made sure we were well taken care of.More infoIronwood, Cellar.Craft.CookPrice: Moderate• American• Laguna Hills / Lake Forest / Foothill Ranch•4.8
- TTresavipLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI booked Puesto los Olivos for a baby shower at Christmas time. Even though it was the restaurant’s busy holiday season, the Puesto staff was really ￼accommodating. Manager Brianna moved our large party from outside to indoors when the temperature dropped. She even arranged to have a gift table nearby. Our server managed to time drink/food delivery between gifts being opened. None of the 15 women in our group had been to this restaurant before and everyone loved the experience. I’m still getting complementary texts the next day. I highly recommend this place!More infoPuesto Los OlivosPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• Irvine•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023To avoid the rainy weather and crowds, we decided to postpone our New year’s dinner till January 1st, and made late afternoon reservations. Half the restaurant was closed off when we arrived. The other half was full and there was a wait to be seated without reservations. Inside it was warm and cozy on a cold winter day. Had just enough time to get an excellent cocktail at the bar before being seated at our table. We enjoyed the spiny lobster, king crab legs, house spinach, mashed potatoes and plenty of sourdough bread. It was all perfectly prepared, not too salty, and delicious. Pricey but worth every cent. Service from the front of the house to the back was excellent. Not crazy about this restaurant’s location in the parking lot of a defunct shopping mall next to an In & Out so I wouldn’t recommend it for outdoor dining but inside was another universe. The decor was handsome, timeless and appropriately designed with the sea in mind. Clean too, especially in the bathrooms. Also, plenty of free parking just outside and it appears to be in a safe area.More infoKing's Fish House - Laguna HillsPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Laguna Hills / Lake Forest / Foothill Ranch•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Foothill Ranch
Foothill Ranch is a rapidly expanding neighborhood that’s located in South Orange County. The region is well-known for the chicken bowls that street vendors and small restaurants serve. These bowls are garnished with soy sauce and minced garlic for a savory flavor. If chicken is not your preferred protein, pork and beef bowls are available as well. Beef katsu is another favorite on Foothill Ranch menus. This spicy dish is topped with soybeans for a smooth aftertaste. In addition, many bistros and restaurants in Laguna Hills are committed to serving healthy dining options. Mexican, Italian, and American options are also widely available.
Frequently asked questions
- Courtyard Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum Orange County
- Iglesia Community Park
- Laguna Hills Lodge-Irvine Spectrum
- Leisure World Golf Club
- Santa Vittoria Park
- Saddleback Valley Plaza Shopping Center
- Plaza El Toro Shopping Center
- Sheep Hills Park
- Laguna Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/Lake Forest
- Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods
- Beckenham Park
- Prominence Hotel and Suites
- Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest
- Knotty Pine Park
- Aliso Park
- Oakbrook Village Shopping Center
- Clarington Park
- Mission Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Laguna Hills Mall Shopping Center