Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We DO NOT accept table requests. We only have 12 tables. We are a very small intimate restaurant and every table has a view of the bay. No pets only ADA defined trained service animals.
VOTED TOP 10 RESTAURANTS IN ORANGE COUNTY 2022 BY OPENTABLE DINERS! Our quaint, waterfront venue offers fresh air patio dining with an infused contemporary American menu. Corkage Fee is $75 per 750ml, maximum one 750 ml for parties up to 4, maximum of two 750ml for parties 5 or more, as long as wine is not represented on our list. Please present your wine for corkage to the receptionist who will ensure it is given to the service staff. Corkage not available for private events.
Guests are encouraged to indulge in French delicacies such as escargot, frog legs, and wonderful main courses only found at Pescadou Bistro. The restaurant features include indoor and covered outdoor dining option so whether visiting Pescadou Bistro on a romantic date, or stopping in after work for a relaxing glass of red or white wine, the ambiance and delicious French dishes offer a meal that takes you straight to the dining rooms of France.
"The menu is packed with southern-influenced dishes like apple cinnamon beignets; a pulled-pork sloppy joe; or Amy's own favorite, a sprightly salad of lettuce, fried chicken, corn-bread croutons, and buttermilk dressing."
Excerpted from Bon Appétit, June 2002
Marché Moderne’s truly exceptional cuisine marries classic French cooking techniques with modern sensibilities, along with world-class service and hospitality for an unparalled dining experience.
Guests can now enjoy an oceanfront setting, with a brand new restaurant design featuring a stunning exhibition kitchen, an outdoor patio and an expanded bar.
Our menu features seasonal ingredients of the highest quality that are prepared daily from scratch. Menu selections include exceptional meats, flavorful seafood, handpicked produce from our garden, and diverse beverage selections. We have over 25 wines by the glass, 10 craft beers, and a full bar featuring a wide variety of craft cocktails. We use the best possible ingredients and techniques to ensure that every drink served is an experience. Only fresh fruit and hand-squeezed citrus juices are used every day. We use premium spirits and pour all of our sodas and mixers from bottles. At Olea we take great pride in the Art of the Cocktail. Cheers!
Outdoor Seating is available upon first come first serve basis!
The idea of Gracias Madre was first conceived while visiting the families of our employees in Mexico. We wanted to do both; offer organic Mexican food to the communities we serve as well as honor the mothers who work tirelessly in the kitchens of Mexico and often live without their husbands and children while they work side by side with us in California. Inspired by some of the recipes of these families and the love of their mothers, Gracias Madre serves organic, farm fresh, locally sourced food, full of flavor and love with a menu spearheaded by Executive Chef Alan Sanz and agave-based cocktail program by Beverage Director Maxwell Reis.
The Beachcomber at Crystal Cove provides "world class" ocean front dining in the Historic District of the Crystal Cove State Park with breath taking views of the Newport Coastline and Catalina Island. Situated on the sandy beach, The Beachcomber's outdoor patio provides the perfect spot to enjoy the ocean's breeze while sipping on your favorite cocktail or enjoying one of the many favorite entrees and appetizers.
The Beachcomber's outdoor tropical bar 'The Bootlegger' with thatch roofing provides the perfect spot to escape from the world while enjoying one of many tropical vivations.
With the addition of GIANT outdoor beer garden we now have even more space for large groups and outdoor dining!
We have four different rooms and you can hear four different games in four different zones!. With such a vibrant and diverse atmosphere, it's no wonder professional athletes often stop by when they're in town. If you are here for a game you will have plenty of time to get your pizza fix with one of our Chicago Stuffed Pizzas - the best you can get outside of Chicago! Break in the action for halftime? Head out to the Party Patio where you can play beer pong, corn home and giant Jenga and still keep an eye on the highlights replaying on our outside TVs.
~ Intimate Seating | Sake & Wine Bar | Takeout & Kitchen ~
A tastefully provocative journey through the Coastlines of Asia.
Our menu is rooted in tradition, featuring classic dishes, translated for our modern palate. Discover over 70 shareable plates, paired with our exotic sake libations and extensive wine list, as we become your new beachside, neighborhood go-to. Indulge in our dedication to freshness, quality, ambiance and service.
We offer our full menu for takeout and delivery in partnership with DoorDash and UberEats. To place a pickup order please visit starfishcalifornia.com or call our team at 949.570.3990.
- BFBertholdFChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe arrived at 7:30 after dark. The ambiance was great; the hospitality staff was very friendly and seemed to be glad to service. The service and table attendants were great, attentive when appropriate, and discreet when needed. Always a friendly face with a smile. They gave us a feeling of appreciation for our presence.More infoFarmhouse at Rogers GardensPrice: Expensive• American• Corona del Mar•4.7
- WwyandottegirlvipOrange County •30 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoLynelle is an outstanding server, very kind, professional and attentive. The food was great as usual and the music was a nice addition. We need more people like Lynelle!More infoSOL Mexican Cocina - Newport BeachPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Newport Beach•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our food was amazing. We did feel a bit rushed. We had a reservation, and as soon as we sat down we were told that we needed to order fast because the kitchen was closing? The food was delicious, as always..but for such a heafty price, I don’t want to be rushed out the door. Don’t take reservations right before you close?More infoNobu NewportPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Newport Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023amazing timeMore infoOlea Newport BeachPrice: Moderate• American• Newport Beach•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We enjoyed a great lunch to celebrate this new year. Service was excellent and our culinary experience was superb.More infoRED O Taste of Mexico - Newport BeachPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• Newport Beach•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Newport Beach
Located on the sunny California Pacific coastline, the affluent community of Newport Beach attracts travelers from around the world. Visitors come to experience the multitude of beach and ocean activities as well as the various culinary offerings that represent the best of many nations. If you're in the mood for the exotic, you’ll find establishments that provide gastronomic creations hailing from Japan, the Philippines, India, Greece and Vietnam. Newport Beach lies in close proximity to a number of diverse communities that offer their own edible delights. Whether you’re looking for authentic Mexican tacos, freshly sourced local crab or simply a juicy burger, you're certain to find what you seek.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 101 restaurants in Newport Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Seafood, Japanese, Steak, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Newport Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Newport Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Marriott's Newport Coast Villas
- Galaxie View Park
- Villas at Pelican Hill
- Campus Plaza Shopping Center
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Thirty Eighth Street Park
- Bonita Creek Park
- Fashion Island
- Peninsula Park
- Bayside Center Shopping Center
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport
- Westcliff Park
- Crystal Cove Historic District
- Aldrich Park
- Tennis Courts
- Orange County Museum of Art
- Irvine Coast Marine Life Refuge
- Crawford Athletics Complex
- Newport Beach Villa
- Newport Hills Shopping Center