Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Let Sundried Tomato Host your event! Celebrate with us for your next baby shower, birthday, rehearsal dinner or any other special occasion.
We look forward to serving you soon.
We are located on Historic Los Rios Street in San Juan Capistrano. Consider taking the train and making a day of it!
Orange County-based restaurateur Russ Bendel and partners are bringing a sister restaurant to his thriving wine country concepts to the San Juan Capistrano dining scene.
Bloom is an all-encompassing dining experience, featuring craft cocktails, an extensive wine list, and craft beer selections.
Located directly across from the Mission of San Juan on the corner of Old Mission Road and Camino Capistrano.
Check out our website for more information: www.BloomSanJuanCapistrano.com
Don't forget to follow us on instagram to stay up to date about Bloom: BloomRestaurantAndBar
Happy hour at Ciao Pasta includes discounted house wine and beer, where guests are free to indulge in the beverages as they share affordable salads and calamari appetizers. Enjoy homemade martinis and wood-fired pizzas for a comfortable and fun dining experience.
Mayfield combines modern Californian cooking with flavors from the Levant region, an area spanning the Middle East, Mediterranean and North Africa. Made to be shared, our food is designed to be experienced and enjoyed together.
The winery offers over 40 different house made wines created from from some of the worlds finest wine growing regions.
It will continue as Cedar Creek Inn in the near future but Wilhelm will be introducing many of his signature classic comfort foods such as his Famous Buttermilk Fried Chicken, French 75’s Onion Soup, and Whiskey Shrimp Dijon, featured at his Tavern House kitchen+bar in Newport Beach.
Cedar Creek Inn has a beautiful tree covered patio with views of Mission San Juan Capistrano and a warm interior with two fireplaces. Wilhelm intends to have this restaurant continue to be a neighborhood favorite.
Parking is Valet only available at main hotel entrance. $10 for first 2 hours with validation, $5 per hour for each subsequent hour. Please call us with any questions.
- FFrequentdinerMiami - Dade •12 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAll six in our party had a great time. Food and service were excellent. We will be back.More infoTavern at the MissionPrice: Expensive• American• San Juan Capistrano•4.5
- LLesleyvipOrange County •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe attended the "Tea with Santa" event and it was magical. The food was amazing, as always, and so many activities for the little ones. Ornament decorating, cookie decorating, letters to Santa, and Santa reading the Polar Express. They also had so many areas for photo opportunities. Amazing event!More infoThe Tea House on Los RiosPrice: Expensive• Afternoon Tea• San Juan Capistrano•4.8
- CJCurtisJLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA super fun old world Mexican restaurant nestled in an original Adobe structure almost 200 years old!! Can’t get any more authentic North of the border!! Plus the downtown San Juan area is absolutely quaint! Must visit the Mission and the Swallos Inn for a little two stepping!!! Enjoy!!!More infoEl Adobe de CapistranoPrice: Moderate• Mexican• San Juan Capistrano•4.7
- Rraffi517vipCalifornia Central Coast •19 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Would have liked to have some fresh pasta specials.More infoCiao PastaPrice: Moderate• Italian• San Juan Capistrano•4.7
- JSJanineSienavipOrange County •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent service with delicious and varied menu. Fun time! Wait staff very attendant. Will be back!More infoBloom Restaurant + BarPrice: Expensive• American• San Juan Capistrano•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover San Juan Capistrano
One of California's most scenic and historic towns, San Juan Capistrano is built around the Mission San Juan Capistrano. This one-of-a-kind landmark dates back to the 1700s. Quite a few of the homes and commercial buildings here also feature Mission Revival Style architecture, including many of the abundant restaurants in the area. The dining options here range from classic Southwest burritos to the finest contemporary French and Italian cuisines. If you're in the area, be sure to try one of the many popular dishes that feature California sun-dried tomatoes. For those who care to partake, many restaurants offer Orange County wine that stands proudly with the best American vintages.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in San Juan Capistrano is Sundried Tomato American Bistro - San Juan Capistrano
The restaurants with the best service in San Juan Capistrano are Mayfield- San Juan Capistrano, Sundried Tomato American Bistro - San Juan Capistrano and Bloom Restaurant + Bar
- Jserra Field
- Best Western Capistrano Inn
- Good Neighbors Park
- Franciscan Plaza Shopping Center
- Four Oaks Park
- Plaza Del Rio Shopping Center
- Arce Park
- Rio Oso Park
- Los Rio Street Historic District
- El Camino Real Park
- San Juan Hills Country Club
- Plaza Del Obispo Shopping Center
- Mission San Juan Capistrano
- Descanso Park
- Serra Park
- Arroyo Park