Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
Due to our unique communal seating arrangement at our teppanyaki table, please expect a short wait time with your reservation upon checking in with your complete party. We offer limited online booking availability, with communal seating, for large parties 11-20. For large parties requesting a booking outside of online availability, parties 20+, and parties requesting private tables please contact your preferred Kobé location by completing our online inquiry form at https://kobesteakhouse.com/banquets/to reserve through a manager with a banquet menu. We cannot guarantee that reservations booked separately will be sat together.
Vacationer or a local that loves the city’s landmarks? It doesn’t matter, because here you’re always a VIP. AmSo Orlando is located between the bustle of I-Drive and the residential neighborhoods of Windermere and Dr. Phillips, creating a perfect blend of regulars and those discovering AmSo for the first time.
Our space features sinuous floor-to-ceiling windows, contemporary architecture and design, rustic wood & stone floors, and gas chandeliers to provide a warm, inviting, and energetic environment. Our ever-changing Chef Driven menu will keep you wanting more. Whether you’re looking to stage a gorgeous weekend brunch event or a candlelit evening affair, you’ll find SLATE to be the perfect setting.
- CKChristopherKOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Never disappointed here, Amber was amazing and entertaining, food was absolutely phenomenal! Kona crusted lamb for me and the rainbow trout for the wife, love trying something new every time we go! If you've never been, you NEED to go, and if you haven't been in a while, it's time to go back, there's always something new to try!More infoSeasons 52 - OrlandoPrice: Expensive• American• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.9
- SSunnyvipAtlanta Metro •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is always our favorite place to celebrate during our 3X a year vacation getaways to Orlando. The service is always top notch and the food is always cooked to perfection! Also, the live band performing each evening is a nice entertainment touch.More infoEddie V's - OrlandoPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Dr. Phillips•4.8
- WwaynevipOrlando / Central Florida East •150 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We enjoyed delicious foods and relaxed friendly atmosphereMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - OrlandoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day celebration dinner was a great experience. Gave our waiter was knowledgeable, friendly and gave us great service. We will definitely be back.More infoThe Melting Pot - OrlandoPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Dr. Phillips•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerEast Tennessee •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wish we had one in TennesseeMore infoRocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - OrlandoPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Downtown Orlando•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Dr. Phillips
Orlando does its best as a city to prove that it is indeed a small world after all when it comes to dining. While there is a strong influence of Cuban and Latin American cuisine throughout Central Florida, the area of Dr. Phillips is a melting pot of cultures and flavors. In addition to being able to enjoy dishes like arroz con pollo, you can also eat sushi, dine on authentic Indian food and take your pick of award-winning steak restaurants. You can find an incredible selection of seasonal American fare, upscale seafood restaurants, modern Italian spots and traditional Turkish dishes all in this suburb of Orlando.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Dr. Phillips is The Melting Pot - Orlando