Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Brunch is now served on Sat & Sun at our Tasting Room.
Recent awards include the Florida Trend Golden Spoon, Orlando Magazine Dining Awards, winning Best Restaurant, Best Kept Secret, Best Wine Pairing Dinner, Most Romantic Rendezvous, & Best Chef's Table. For diners wanting a more casual evening, our Tasting Room serves brunch, small plates, large plates & craft cocktails, and does not require a reservation.
Group dining features dining areas for group sizes 10-60.
Reserve a spot at our 8 seat sushi counter that serves up unique hand rolls, sushi, sashimi, and cold tastings. Not sure what to order? Allow the Chef to curate a special omakase experience for you. The forms are endless, just like origami. Source Globally for high quality ingredient.
Located inside Plant Street Market in historic downtown Winter Garden.
Our Afternoon Tea Experience provides tiered plates with scones, clotted cream, finger sandwiches, savories, dessert and a premium pot of loose leaf tea. Also a perfect setting for showers and birthday celebrations.
Our venue is perfect for large groups wanting to host a private event in our entire space as well.
Our goal is to serve you...so when you leave you're feeling "I wanna do that again!"
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe great atmosphere and very attentive service perfectly accentuated the delicious meal. High quality food prepared simply. No need to add “fancy” things that often only serve to disguise the meal itself.More infoMatthew's SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Winter Garden•4.5
- WwilliamovipOrlando / Central Florida East •16 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a great meal with friends who had not dined here before. Excellent service and food. It was a quiet weekday evening and we enjoyed outside dining in a relaxed setting.More infoBosphorous Turkish Cuisine - Winter GardenPrice: Expensive• Turkish• Winter Garden•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first visit, and specifically for our 26th anniversary. What an amazing dinner and overall experience. The GM was host, and our server was amazing as well. We look forward to our next experience…will back (and often) soon.More infoChef's Table at the EdgewaterPrice: Very Expensive• American• Winter Garden•4.9
- MWMichaelWOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We were a party of 11 on Thanksgiving day. The service was outstanding with great value. Cost was very reasonable. Most of us were very pleased with the food and drinks. One dinner, the Steak and Potatoes was slightly tough. The Salmond was enjoyed by several and was excellent. The waiter was one of the best.More infoRomano's Macaroni Grill - Winter GardenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Winter Garden•3.9
- CSCarltonS1 review5.0Dined on Oct 21, 2023Ou service was great . From the Greeting to the service and the food and drinks.More infoUno Pizzeria & Grill - Winter GardenPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Winter Garden•4.4
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Winter Garden
Winter Garden, located fourteen miles west of Orlando, is known for its charming historic district and its burgeoning restaurant scene. Visitors and locals alike can enjoy coffee shops, funky barbecue joints, eclectic ethnic cuisines, and impeccable chef's table dining experiences. The farm-to-table movement is well represented here, showcasing the best in regional meat and produce. Looking for something more casual? You can grab a quick burger, savor a martini with your tapas or go with a healthy acai bowl and freshly pressed juice. Theme parks may be the biggest draw in the area, but stepping off the beaten path to enjoy some delicious food and drink is Winter Garden's main attraction.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Winter Garden is Norigami
- Avalon Palisades Apartment in Winter Garden AR215
- Winter Garden Heritage Museum
- Avalon Palisades Apartment in Winter Garden AR305
- Orange County National Golf Club
- Crooked Cat Golf Course
- Willowbrook Golf Course
- Holiday Home -3009
- Avalon Palisades Apartment in Winter Garden AR406
- Panther Lake Golf Course
- Avalon Palisades Apartment in Winter Garden AR304
- Avalon Palisades Apartment in Winter Garden AR416
- Lakeview Park
- Windsor Parke Golf Club
- Village Market Place Shopping Center
- Woodcrest Holiday Home
- Avalon Palisades Apartment in Winter Garden AR325
- Orange Tree Plaza Shopping Center
- Avalon Palisades Apartment in Winter Garden AR420
- Peoples Plaza West Shopping Center
- Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee