Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Jade Inn is a fully licenced venue and the food focuses on Cantonese flavours presented, in a modern way. No BYO 🍚❤️
Alfresco or indoor dining offers a sophisticated tropical dining experience, an elegant venue for a romantic dinner or casual catch up with friends. The menu presents fine, contemporary Australian cuisine with a hint of French & Italian flare, utilizing the abundance of fresh local seafood, through to locally grown tropical fruit & vegetables.
With an excellent wine list of over 100 wines, combined with a cocktail & beverage menu which includes 8 beers on tap and some outstanding new age cocktails, there’s something for everyone.
Located just a stone’s throw away from the beautiful Four Mile Beach.
Join us from 12pm daily for lunch, dinner & late night lounge.
- WCWillowCTropical North Queensland •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFuller's staff were friendly and welcoming. The meals are great value.More infoFuller Sports ClubPrice: Moderate• Australian• Cairns CBD•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerTokyo Metropolitan Area •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023I could just say that magic happens in this place. Never thought that vegan food could be so tasty! Definitely in the kitchen somebody knows exactly what is doing. Thank you so much for opening my eyes!More infoBam Pow QLDPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Asian• Port Douglas•4.9
- SsoulakTropical North Queensland •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Lovely venue, entree and mains were divine, the chocolate cake for dessert was dry and inedible, needed cream or something moist it was like eating powder. Waitress forgot our coffees/tea Would come again but would skip the dessert.More infoTreehouse RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Modern Australian• Mossman•4.5
- GSGrahamS1 review5.0Dined on Nov 7, 2023Excellent freshly cooked food - tasty and reasonably priced. Enjoyed it such went back again in our five day visit to Port DouglasMore infoJade Inn Chinese Restaurant - Port DouglasPrice: Expensive• Chinese (Canton)• Port Douglas•4.7
- SSallyannDublin •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a fabulous dinner at Zinc. We were a party of 8 and the service and food was perfect in every way. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the food was delicious.More infoZinc Port DouglasPrice: Expensive• Modern Australian• Port Douglas•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Port Douglas. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Modern Australian, Chinese (Canton), Contemporary Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Port Douglas who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Port Douglas either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Reef Villa Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Accommodation - #8 The Hill Penthouse
- Seascape Holidays - 35 Ulysses Paradise
- Meridian at Port Douglas
- Bali House - Luxury Holiday Home
- Villa One on Murphy - Luxury Holiday Villa
- Mowbray By The Sea
- Meryula - Luxury Holiday Home
- Tugela - Luxury Holiday Home
- Mantra Aqueous on Port
- Macrossan House Boutique Holiday Apartments
- Seascape Holidays - Coral Apartments
- Seascape Holidays - Beach Barn
- Mantra on the Inlet
- 61 Murphy Street - Luxury Holiday Home
- Port Douglas on Macrossan
- Niramaya Villas and Spa
- The Peninsula Apartments
- Monsoon Villa B - Luxury Holiay Villa
- Coral Sea Retreat Bed and Breakfast