- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoBest Italian cuisine I’ve ever had. Service was outstanding. Couldn’t have wished for more.More infoLuna Italian CuisinePrice: Expensive• Italian• Mechanicsburg•4.5
- LLaurenPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoVery fun place to hang out, would not have dinner there again. Dinner took close to two hours, lots of waiting for service, very little attention from server.More infoDave & Buster's - Camp Hill (Harrisburg)Price: Moderate• American• Harrisburg•4.6
- DSDebSPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoDisappointed some items on menu not available. More varietyMore infoCafe MagnoliaPrice: Moderate• American• Harrisburg•4.6
- FGFoodGirl01vipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •92 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023We love this place! Trevor is one of the best servers and is always so welcoming & knowledgeable! But this time we had the Scallops feature- sooooo good! Definitely should be on the regular menu! Loved the octopus app as well - everything is great! Cocktails and dessert too- go you won’t regret it!More infoAura Modern MediterraneanPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Camp Hill•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Great service, great beer. Food is very good, as a person on a budget I had to be really careful about what I ordered but I’m sure it’s worth the money! The room was quieter than I expected, which was very nice for our group to have a conversation.More infoWolf Brewing CoPrice: Moderate• Brewery• Mechanicsburg•4.6
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Mechanicsburg on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Modern American fare is the most prevalent dish you will find in this hip and trendy town outside of Philadelphia, named for the mechanics who lived in the community in the early 1800s. Enjoy brunch by creating your own omelet, or try some country-fried bacon with sausage biscuits and gravy in one of the comfortable diners. Italian food is another popular cuisine in the area, and you will find options like scallops, clams and shrimp with basil alfredo. This close to Philadelphia, you might enjoy cheesesteak stromboli made with provolone and mozzarella cheeses, peppers, onions and marinara sauce. You can also sample contemporary French dishes like veal scaloppini with wild mushrooms.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Mechanicsburg is Thea
- Oakes Museum
- Gifford Pinchot State Park
- Colonial Crossroads B&B
- Lower Allen Community Park
- Soldier And Sailor Memorial Park
- Motel 6 Mechanicsburg - Harrisburg West
- Mount Allen Park
- New Kingston Station
- Windsor Park Shopping Center
- Spring Run Park
- Wingate by Wyndham Mechanicsburg
- Ski Roundtop
- Starry Fields
- Center Square Park
- Plantation Inn Golf Course