- CCCynthiaCvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •11 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis was a birthday dinner that was absolutely fabulous. The food and service was exceptional.More infoSofia - MargatePrice: Expensive• Greek• Margate•4.6
- VSVinnySBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Personal preference is a little more light, as it was a struggle to read the menu. That is my only “complaint” and I know I am just not fancy enough. Everything was amazing. Glad I got the Filet and Lobster, as dipping the steak in the drawn butter was magical.More infoMorton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic CityPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Atlantic City•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •11 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great special occasion evening! Celebrated my husband’s birthday. Service was excellent.More infoNobu - Caesars Atlantic CityPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Atlantic City•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We live in Maryland and are big fans of the show, so as a Christmas present to the better half, we made a trip up to visit Hells Kitchen Caesars Atlantic City. I was expecting a commercialized version, tokens on the wall used in the show, that sort of thing. This was not that. This was as close to perfect as any resteraunt I've ever visited. I consider myself a pretty critical person (not proud of it). The quality of food here makes Ruth's Chris look like a McDonalds. Apparently every member of the staff was trained 40 hours a week for 2 months straight. Chef Christina (yes, Christina Wilson from the show) also came down and helped them prepare for opening. This is not a commercial money grabbing restaurant thats just taking advantage of you being a fan of the show. This is a high class restaurant that Ramsay made sure lived up to his name. Thanks to the staff for making this an amazing experience. We'll worth the drive 3 states away.More infoHell's Kitchen - Caesars Atlantic CityPrice: Very Expensive• American• Atlantic City•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was great New Year’s Eve and NY dayMore infoCarmine's - Atlantic CityPrice: Moderate• Italian• Atlantic City•4.7
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Margate on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
When you're done listening to the calming sounds of the ocean and enjoying the views of the beach in Margate, you can choose from Italian restaurants and pub-style cuisine in this quaint shore city. Treat yourself to creamy chicken alfredo pasta or homemade ravioli with marinara sauce. Try some of the stromboli or white pizza made famous by Jersey Shore chefs. At one of the local pubs, enjoy classic American fare like burgers and fries, wings, or crab cake sandwiches. For dessert, the ocean air will leave you craving some creamy fudge that you can only find in Margate. Dessert destinations exist all over the city, so enjoy a sweet treat.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Margate who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Margate either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.