Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Takeout From The Keg
If you'd rather enjoy around your own table, you can also place an order for takeout online and pickup curbside. Visit our website, or copy and paste this link: www.kegsteakhouse.com/en/takeout.
Reservations are recommended, walk-in guests are welcome and will be accommodated based on availability.
These reservations are for the restaurant/bar side only.
**If you are seeing a comedy show at our location seating for the shows is at a first come first serve basis**
Don't forget to try our best seller! Croc Burger! You'll love it!
- LELisaEPhoenix / Arizona •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe discovered Ocean Prime for the first time yesterday evening and, as a result, it is the only steak and seafood fine-dining restaurant in the Valley. We give it 10 stars! (Try the corn!!)More infoOcean Prime - PhoenixPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• North Scottsdale•4.7
- SGSuburbanGalvipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI absolutely love this place. The decor and ambiance is elegant and comfortable. The food is exceptional. I've been there 5 times and each time I've been very happy with the quality, the presentation, and the creativity with each dish. I highly recommend this place. It is not inexpensive. But for Sushi in Phoenix you don't want to cheap out so in my opinion it's worth it.More infoNori SushiPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Desert Ridge•4.5
- MRMichaelRPhoenix / Arizona •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server was Rachel. She was gracious and enthusiastic.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Desert RidgePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Desert Ridge•4.7
- DDDrewDPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Better than expected. We had the fried deviled eggs, beet salad, bone in ribeye, and a lobster tail. Best experience . The servers a a little over the top but it adds to the show. Don’t forget about the Carmel cake at the end. Totally worth it.More infoDominick's SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Scottsdale Quarter/Kierland Commons•4.9
- KMKendraMvipPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fantastic experience, food and service. We will definitely return.More infoTía CarmenPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Southwestern)• Desert Ridge•4.6
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Desert Ridge
This city was founded only in 1991, and it has grown significantly in the years since with many prominent corporations and medical centers setting up shop in town. One excellent option in local fine dining is a French eatery featuring authentic choices like bouillabaisse. American steakhouses are also very popular in the region with a laid-back atmosphere to accompany excellent cuts of meat. Thick slabs of organic Angus beef are some of the biggest sellers in Desert Ridge. For another flavor of Desert Ridge, Mexican restaurants offer authentic favorites and local specialties served with cold strawberry daiquiris and big plates of nachos.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 21 restaurants in Desert Ridge. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Regional American (Southwestern), Contemporary American, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Desert Ridge who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Desert Ridge either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Reach 11 Sports Complex
- Dynamite, House at Cave Creek
- Marriott's Canyon Villas
- Desert Ridge Sunsets
- Monterey Villa-Unit 1117
- Saguaro Verde
- Paradise Valley Park
- Desert Ridge
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites North Phoenix/Scottsdale
- JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
- Hot Spot at Desert Ridge
- Paradise Valley Park Golf Course